I like to play and hello!

dandaninc

Wii Man Dan
Feb 26, 2007
Nashua, NH USA
Wii Online Code
7448-0471-1923-2973
I probobly won't be around too much but I will deffinitly stop by to see what the new Wii excitment is brewing around here! REALLY THOUGH I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MINE! lol Mine is on the back seat of some kids car in NJ! Hopefully I should have it by tonight!:mad5:

Nope I let my friend borrow it and then come to find out he brought it over to some kids house. Then........:mad2: ......... he left it in the kids car. Well the kid's parents got into what I hear is a bad accident in NJ (i am in NH) and it's sitting on his back seat. I really just want it back since I can't just go buy another one ANYWHERE around here!

I better get it back! I still haven't played it! I know it sounds weird but I let my friend use it because he was sick and it was just to make him feel better (the reason i bought it) now I am hooked and have already gone out this morning bought an extra remote with nunchuk Zelda and rechargable batteries. NOW I JUST WANT MY WII! So needless to say it was for a good purpose that I got the Wii but him letting his friend borrow it is crazy!

o and just to tell u it amazing lol wat games u got with it i got Call of Duty3 Wii sports Zelda and wario ware they all amazing

I got the games with Wii Play, Zelda, and what ever comes with the machine. I do want to get Bass fishing and maybe something else we will see.

Hey fellow wiitard Dandaninc!
And to you ZeldaAddict, the gameslot are for both WiiGames and Gamecube games. And the GC controls and memory card goes in the top of the wii if you have it vertically.

Back