i LOVE my ds

Wii_BrEnDo2007

Gran Turismo
Jan 3, 2007
Ecosse
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
well recntly i got a load of new games and seriously no wonder it is owing every other console at the moment in sales

some games i recently got:
elite beat agents 10/10
tetris ds 8/10
mario kart 8/10
jump!ultimate stars 9/10
disney magic meteos 8/10
mario slam basketball 9/10
winning elevens 8/10

got a load of other briallint others too

btw i still love my wii but recently the ds has started to take up loads of my time

Same here, I've been playing it more and more all the time recently.

I'm going to invest in some new games for it too, I've been getting ear aches and I think it's because of the amount I listen to my ipod, so I'm going to take my DS on the buses every day now =]

Its Really Great I Am So Into It I Am Going To A Caravan Park For Holiday Which Takes 2 Hrs To Get There I Cannot Wait For Some Serious Playing With My Cuz At Download Play Eba!

I have a DS and PSP and I definately play my DS longer than my PSP, most of my time went to Children of Mana, Lost in Blue and Metroid Prime Hunters.

=| i've gotten tired of my DS

I go in and out of phases with it...

I bought about 6 games about 2 months ago...

sold 5 others to go towards my 360...

I've got FF3 and i think it's crap... but then again i've never really been into FF style games

Custom Robo Arena is good and i play that when i can't sleep sometimes

I've got 7 games all together and none of them are from the UK... they've all been imported from USA via good ol' eBay ^^ - cheaper!

the_flood502 said:
=| i've gotten tired of my DS

I go in and out of phases with it...

I bought about 6 games about 2 months ago...

sold 5 others to go towards my 360...

I've got FF3 and i think it's crap... but then again i've never really been into FF style games

Custom Robo Arena is good and i play that when i can't sleep sometimes

I've got 7 games all together and none of them are from the UK... they've all been imported from USA via good ol' eBay ^^ - cheaper!
You'll have to join in on the WiiChat GoW night maaaate :cool:
On topic : I only ever buy DS games/play my DS when I'm going on long journies, next game I'll get is James Pond (for the holiday this year probably).

Wiired said:
You'll have to join in on the WiiChat GoW night maaaate :cool:

Just because i own gears of war... doesn't mean i am any good at it... i reek when playing online games... =(... 'sept for Dawn of War for PC... i'm alright at that (Y)

---

Games I Own for DS:

• Mario 64 10/10
  • Resident Evil:DS 8/10
  • Metroid:Hunters 9/10
  • Spliner Cell:Chaos Theory 4/10
  • MechAssault: Phantom War 7/10
  • Custom Robo:Arena 9/10
  • FF3 6/10

i have mario 64 its pretty good but i just wanna go mario not yoshi

Back