I need help on Fire Red

PaNcHo95

WiiChat Member
Apr 29, 2009
I know this is off topic for diamond/pearl, but i coudnt find another thread. I just beat the elite 4 and i dont know what im suppose to do next

Hmmm... Well, the Elite Four is the end of the normal story, but there's still some stuff left to do. There's a post story revolving around the Sevii Islands, though. Remember when you had the option to go to One Island after beating Cinnabar Gym? I believe you can go to Vermillion and now ride the boat to the Sevii Islands. There's a bunch of stuff to do there.

Aside from that, there's always completing (or trying to) your Dex, as well as catching Mewtwo in Cerulean Cave (which should now be open to you; go up the Nugget Bridge above Cerulean, surf down the water, and you'll find a cave).

your wrong CK. in order to access the second story, you need to show Oak a pokedex with at least 60 caught pokes.

to open the cave and get mew2, you have to finish the post story. it's not open right away.
wow, proving you wrong about Pokemon. I never thought I could do it.

wow, proving you wrong about Pokemon. I never thought I could do it.

Lol, it can happen. I forgot about all that, but thanks for picking up my slack and bringing that stuff up. It's been many years since I played (and even more years since I restarted) my FR (or LG before it was stolen).

Either way, well done, Shadow. Those are easily forgetable details, most people wouldn't remember those small but very important tidbits.

i only remembered them because after beating the E4, i went straight to try and get Mew2. couldn't so i tried the post story. couldn't till i got 60 pokes(i had 56, i had been mostly rushing through)

Hmmm... Well, the Elite Four is the end of the normal story, but there's still some stuff left to do. There's a post story revolving around the Sevii Islands, though. Remember when you had the option to go to One Island after beating Cinnabar Gym? I believe you can go to Vermillion and now ride the boat to the Sevii Islands. There's a bunch of stuff to do there.

Aside from that, there's always completing (or trying to) your Dex, as well as catching Mewtwo in Cerulean Cave (which should now be open to you; go up the Nugget Bridge above Cerulean, surf down the water, and you'll find a cave).

yea i know you have to go to the sevii islands but on serebii.net it says after u beat the elite 4 you have to go to 1 island and there will be a tunnel behind the team rocket members and in their isthe ruby or sapphire plate.But there isnt a tunnel there

Back