help need fire pokemon

Ian14

WiiChat Member
Feb 18, 2009
i need a fire pokemon to beat the grass gym leader

i just got diamond to day where do i go to get a fire one

Should of gotten Platinum. >_>

Go west of Eterna City (the city you're in), and you can find wild Ponyta in the grass. Catch one, and beat up the gym. Simple, yeah?

Platinum not out where i live until next month

Sonny, back in my day we didn't have this fancy internet to ask for help. Back then, if you picked Charmander you just had to deal with Brock the old fashion way.

Or if you were forced to use Pikachu in Yellow, Bodine. >_> Oh, the terrible memories of quick attack doing a pitifull 2 or so damage. :lol: Good times...

Everyone's not going to power level until they can force their way through a gym though, Bodine. Give him a break. :p

Oh... and the best thing to do to get around Brock was to catch a Nidoran Male (female has lower attack), teach it double kick, and rampage through. In Yellow, you can get a Mankey with Low Kick/Karate Chop (I forget which move comes first... ). [/pokenerd]

you dont need to have fire to beat the grass gym leader, you could have flying, poison, bug, and ice

Well this thread was close to dead, but in relevance to the guys question it is. Hes probably on E4 by now. And were do you propose to find an ice poke before the 2nd badge?

@Ck: Yeah... I didnt bring this up... Btw, low kick comes first.
[/pokenerd]

Back