thinking of getting a pokemon game

gamerboy12

WiiChat Member
Apr 18, 2009
yeah i havent played a pokemon game for a couple years but i used to love silver red and ruby versions of the game. i was thinking of either picking up red fire (because its the classic i like the classic pokemon) or platnum but im not sure which one to get can sombody help me decide? and online play doesnt matter since i dont have wifi i use a lan adaptor for my wii lol

That's a toughy. Honestly, I'd lean towards Platinum just because I didn't really like FR/LG.

An alternative would be to wait it out until the next Pokegame is verified, as the odds of a Johto remake may be higher than expected. But that could take months/years.

Really though, flip a coin.

Oh my gosh! I would love a Johto remake!!...but, I would suggest Platinum, since Sinnoh is the only region you havnt explored. However, Fire Red and Leaf Green also have the Sevii Islands, if for some reason you prefer those.

Yeah, get Platinum. Fire Red and Leaf Green are good, but you would be insane if you choose them over Platinum.

ill get platnum i guess. wish i could play it online =/ oh well lol

fr/lg sucks, why not upgrade into a better game? Also if you buy platinum you can transfer your pokemon from ruby into it :3

Back