need help decidind on wut fire pokemon 2 have in my party

You would only be able to get a vulpix, if you already have the nat dex. PK champ, its a vulpix, its not valueable unless its IVs are gold....If not, I can breed you off a chimchar [or someone else can] for the sake of ingame use. You really dont need a fire type for this story set. Grass and water are recommended, birds rock, and a ground type will own some good old fashioned face. But in truth, unless you really want one, fire isnt needed. This isnt like the ruby/saphire/emerald storyline where Blazekin and an electric type are all you need to rock some face from beginning to end.

wow you dont need to open a whole thred about it you could just ask your silly Question in the A and Q thred.

i think charezard roks:crazy:

henrry2 said:
wow you dont need to open a whole thred about it you could just ask your silly Question in the A and Q thred.

i think charezard roks:crazy:

oooh, almost thread-necromancy...this should of been closed...however...
Analysis of charizard....

Although this was mostly about to-use-in game d/p, I'm sure if one took the time to complete the nat dex so they could use a zard, I'm pretty sure it would be ok. Strictly speaking, Infernape, for use of story plot and versitailty, is better.

Charizard's general roles (in competitive battling at least) are
Belly Drummer, Choice (Band/Scarf/Specs), or Sunny Beamer.

It is by far the best (Yes, I'm saying it) belly drummer out their.
I personally think, he makes a darn good sunny beamer.
Any other build you want to propose is just out classed by infernape.

Choice Item, Attk/Spec/Mixed Sweeper....
The monkey just does a better job of it.

Long story short: charizard is weak 4x rock.

he gains more weakness than he had when he was just fire. he's pretty overhyped in my eyes.

Monogatari said:
Long story short: charizard is weak 4x rock.

he gains more weakness than he had when he was just fire. he's pretty overhyped in my eyes.
Technically we can say that about something as simple as a Pineco. When it evolves, it just gains a x4 weakness to fire, but can still set-up in your face and explode out of the match. Charizard's great speed (although not perfect, but still great). It's not overhyped imo

Toyd said:
get an flareon :yesnod:
Flareon sucks, umbreon ftw! I already have an EV'd monferno speed nature with 31 IV's in atk and speed and a raichu EV'd modest with 31 IV's in sp. atk and 24 in speed, I'm proud =D

get a blaziken......:yesnod: infernape might be faster but blaziken can learn flying moves but they have common weakness
liverpool.gif

Back