Quite a Few questions for you.

daviduk200

The XBOX 360 Guy
Jul 18, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
recently got both diamond and pearl. but i have a few questions.

1. whats the point in the underground digging thing?
2. why is monferno so ugly? (lol)
3. im super super stuck, just got 7th badge (ice person) no idea where to go.
4. can you get Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, cindaquill, chicoritta, or the other one lol, in this game, without trading?
5. can you go to other regions, like gold and silver, could go to jhoto?/
6. do you get, the three legendary dogs and birds in this one (without trading
7. what are the legendaries, in this game? and how do you get them?

Pokemon battle revolution, can i play the game in that, like with pokemon stadium, you could play red or blue on the screen, can you play pearl or diamond on screen?

rep available for the most full and helpfull answers,

daviduk200 said:
recently got both diamond and pearl. but i have a few questions.

1. whats the point in the underground digging thing?
There are some items available only through digging around (Although quite worthless items such as a few plates and etc.). Otherwise the underground digging thing is most likely designed for people who know other players in real life for battling. Also, it's used a part of a requirement to unlock Spiritomb (A Pokemon) not via trade.

Because unfortunately not all monkeys are as cute as the ones we see on 13 year old girls T-Shirts.

3. im super super stuck, just got 7th badge (ice person) no idea where to go.
According to Gamefaqs go to Lake Acuity and it should be easier to know what to do from there.
4. can you get Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, cindaquill, chicoritta, or the other one lol, in this game, without trading?
Yes, hack it. Otherwise unfortunately no.
5. can you go to other regions, like gold and silver, could go to jhoto?/
Unfortunately no to this one as well :/
6. do you get, the three legendary dogs and birds in this one (without trading
Another no, you can only get the three pixies (Which in competitive battling is quite good.)
7. what are the legendaries, in this game? and how do you get them?
Uhmm..
1) Dialga/Palkia -- Mt. Coronet I believe, the beast on the front cover of the game. Dialga for Diamond, Palkia for Pearl.
2) Azelf/Uxie/Mesprit -- The legendary trio, their in their respective caves where you can find them. When you talk to Mesprit it goes off running around like the legendary dogs in Silver/Gold/Crystal.
3) Cresselia -- You have to go to Canalave and talk to the sick kid in the house. Then talk to the father outside and sail to Fullmoon Island and see Cresselia. This thing is also a runner.

4) Heatran -- This thing is on Stark Mountain, but you don't have access to it atm since you have 7 badges. But it's in a volcano if that helps for now.
5) Regigas -- The fourth Regi in Snowpoint Temple. You need the other three regis (Registeel, Regice, and Regirock) in order to actually battle it (in your party).
6) Giratina -- A zombie-dragon-caterpiller insider Turnback Cave. You shouldn't have access to it, but you find it through Spring Path. It's kind of like an annoying as hell maze when you do decide to find this thing.

Pokemon battle revolution, can i play the game in that, like with pokemon stadium, you could play red or blue on the screen, can you play pearl or diamond on screen?

Don't have the game, so I can't justify any sort of answer for this, sorry.

Answers in quote.

daviduk200 said:
8. Pokemon battle revolution, can i play the game in that, like with pokemon stadium, you could play red or blue on the screen, can you play pearl or diamond on screen?

sadly, no. The only way D/P interacts with PBR is that PBR acts like a limited download station, and it takes a "image" of the pokes that are on the DS. consider the PBR game as havening only one way connections with the game, either in uploading pokes, and downloading items and pokes. No you can not actually store anything in the game, it just takes a image of what pokes you currently have and it uses that as your "stock"

Who gives a crap about rep. However, next time, use the QA thread, we do lurk around it.

daviduk200 said:

How the hell are we meant to know why they designed it in such a way that it makes you want to puke?
dp_3.png

It's not even that ugly in my opinion

and yes the game can be used with battle rev... Not sure how though to be honest.

Last edited:
Back