I need some help real bad...

pwn

WiiChat Member
Jan 7, 2007
this is the 3rd day i have spent trying to connect to the internet fully on my Wii.. when i enter my connections settings manualy it connects just fine, it says connection test successful, but when i try to use a internet channel it says i need to agree to a licence agreement, and i say ok but when it says connecting to internet to get the agreement, it says it can't connect to the internet....i called customer support and they said the error code i was reciving was due to a firewall, so i turned off my wireless firewall, and restared the wireless network, but it still don't work..i don't know what to do :'(

someone please help me- I'll make you a free signature if you do

What wireless firewall did you take-off?

Make sure to turn-off Windows defender as well!

And make sure you don't have firewall programs in your start-up. To disable this go to "RUN" in START. Then type in "msconfig" and go the "STARTUP" tab and look for any firewalls that might be automatically enabling themselves.

ok thanks i'll try it later...i'm on my laptop right now and if my mom sees me on the computer i'll get in trouble :x

so what kinda signature ya want?

umm...i went into my wireless setting and disabled the firewall, disabled zonealarm, turned off windows defender and it still won't connect :(

Back