I need Some help :)

CrAzyXBo11

AoW Sniper
Aug 5, 2007
Wii Online Code
7056-1267-5651-1420
i got my wii last week and i only have Dbz Budokai Tenkaichi 2 and wii sports as games.....i need new games but im having a hard time choosing....since im a first time ninteno console owner....i dont kno what good games it has....i hear a lot about zelda and mario....im 14 years old and i like action and adventure games u kno...i saw RE4 trailer and i kind of like it but i want to kno some more about zelda and mario games....i would appreciate if people filled me in about those....thnxs :) :) :) :) :)

P.S. Im sorry if this is on the wrong part of the forum.....

Well Zelda is always fun lots of exploring to do and it lasts about 40 hours

Mario stirkers charged is fun and its exciting everything moves so fast. The online is pretty good to.

Resident evil is a must if you didnt have it on gamecube or ps2 I havent played it on wii but its supposed to be just as good as it was back when it first came out.

Have got Zelda, to be honest it is a good game! lots to do and it is not one of those you can copmplete in the week that you buy it! However, it is quite slow moving. You can't skip the story parts (even if you have already watched them) and can be frustrating beacuse you have to decide for yourself where to go and what to do. It is a very good game though and would recomend it.

Mario Strikers is an amazing game as is Mario Party 8.

Red steel has had great write ups and everyone is raving about it on here. Think that will be my next buy.

The only other bit of advise I can gove is to buy from a shop like Gamestation so you can take it back if you don't like it! CHECK BEFORE YOU BUY!! For example, GAME will not exchange or refund once it has been opened!

Hope that helps a bit.

Back