Need help deciding

canadawiilover

wiilover
Dec 17, 2006
Mississauga, Ontario
Wii Online Code
4916-9616-8832-9775
Well.... I FINALLY got my wii today and my first game was madden 07. Its really fun, but i need help choosing another game. I would pick zelda but i DONT know if it will be good to me because im not a zelda fan. MY big brother which is annyoing wants call of duty3 but i rather not. Please help me decide on a solo game. Thanks.

I would suggest you either get Zelda or Wario Ware: Smooth Moves.

If you are not sure why don't you just rent a couple to see which ones you like best. I own Zelda and it is a great game but you say that you are not really into it. CoD3 is a great game IMHO but that is just me. It doesn't seem like a lot of people own this one. I just recently bought Marvel Ultimate Alliance and Ice Age 2 but I have not yet had a chance to play Marvel. Ice Age 2 is very much an old school type of game but I find it amusing.

Thanks a23freak, but my dad doesnt really like renting games he jsut said to think about it a lot and choose. My dad only likes bolwing and golf and hes really happy with it and my big bro wont play zelda because he hates it. Im more now into the cod3 but i dont know. More comments would help. Thanks in advance.

canadawiilover said:
Thanks a23freak, but my dad doesnt really like renting games he jsut said to think about it a lot and choose. My dad only likes bolwing and golf and hes really happy with it and my big bro wont play zelda because he hates it. Im more now into the cod3 but i dont know. More comments would help. Thanks in advance.

I will be checking out Marvel: Ultimate Alliance today so I can let you know about that later, assuming that game interests you. CoD3 is really a great game. It takes a while to get used to the controls but after that it is a great game. I hear that Far Cry is bad and there are mixed reviews on Red Steel. I haven't played either of them so I can comment. Elebits is a good game but to me if feels a bit repetitive after a while. I think CoD3 would be a good choice. You could always hit an EB Games and see if they have an open or previously played copy that you could check out.

Well.... I finally got Cod3 as my choice and its pretty sick. I cant get passed the first lvl though lol. Ill try to get zelda in 1-2 months when its my b-day but for now.... im happy.

Back