Zelda and Madden 07 or Zelda and Cod3

canadawiilover

wiilover
Dec 17, 2006
Mississauga, Ontario
Wii Online Code
4916-9616-8832-9775
Well, im really thinking about this. Im not really a zelda fan, but anyone who isnt a zelda fan and bought zelda and if it was fun tell me. So now get down to the real point. I heard Cod3 is fun but short gameplay. For madden 07 i heard that its very fun and different from other consoles. Im thinking of getting Madden 07 and zelda so if any1 have any tips or ideas please feel to tell me. Thanks.

Madden is pretty good but it can become boring after a couple day. I am used to playing Madden online so I ended up getting bored of playing against computer. If you have someone to play madden with then it is a lot more fun. As for Zelda I am a Zelda fan myself but this is one of the best Zelda games. I would recommend getting it.

ZELDA & CoD3!

I just rented CoD3, it's awsome as hell, you must get LOZ & CoD3! I can tell you more about it if you want. :cool:

Jer5078 said:
As for Zelda I am a Zelda fan myself but this is one of the best Zelda games. I would recommend getting it.
He said Zelda AND not OR

Go with Madden as both games struggle graphically but atleast Madden has multi-player and has a lot more to it

Actually he said he was thinking about getting those games. I just gave him some info on them

CoD3 nvr gets boring. :prrr: At least not to me.

Canadawiilover, have you ever played any CoD or Madden games?

Well As I said. Im NOT really a zelda fan and if you think its still worth it even though i dont like zelda games comment on that please. So onto Cod3 and madden 07. Ill probably get both games(maybe not) but i need to pick 1 first. So I want something thats enjoyable and action. ssblover, it will be great if you can give me some more details of cod3 and how the gameplay and stuff.
Thanks.

EDIT: and yes i played Only madden 07, because i have it on my computer.

canadawiilover said:
Well As I said. Im NOT really a zelda fan and if you think its still worth it even though i dont like zelda games comment on that please. So onto Cod3 and madden 07. Ill probably get both games(maybe not) but i need to pick 1 first. So I want something thats enjoyable and action. ssblover, it will be great if you can give me some more details of cod3 and how the gameplay and stuff.
Thanks.

EDIT: and yes i played Only madden 07, because i have it on my computer.
you must get zelda but if you have madden '07 on computer then there is no point in getting it on the wii

So you think i should get Cod3?
EDIT: But I was thnking hard because Most people I heard from said Madden 07 is Completely a different game for the wii, so ya. Oh and tell me what's a good mulitplayer game. Thanks.

I have never played Zelda before the Wii. I am having a lot of fun playing it. I'm big into Quake and Half Life on the PC, and the change is refreshing. I recommend Zelda and Madden.

ZMAN

madden.. i love it. its so much fun.. the controls r a lot of fun...

Well he doesnt really have to get zelda if he isnt a zelda fan then he may not really like it. I've been wanting to try the CoD3 myself though it actually looks pretty good. My knowledge of CoD is i have CoD2 on my computer which is awesome game and with the WiiMotes I'm sure CoD3 will be awesome on the Wii.

Back