Is Madden 07 worth it?

My buddy and I were pretty confused our first game, but after that learning curve, I like it was better than a regular button pushing football game. And you don't have to know too much about play calling because you have the choice to group plays in the standard I formation, single back etc... or group them by run middle, deep pass etc. Once you understant the controls, it is actually more natural to flick the controller left or right to straight arm rather than pushing L1 or L2 or something like that. I play this game a lot with my roommate , so feel free to PM me with specific questions.

you need to get used to the controls before you can really appreciate the game. Give it some time if you gave up on it. 4 player action is the best though. Either 2vs2 or 4vsCPU. Its so much more engaging when playing with people. the multiplayer mini-game 2v2 (like street football) is really fun. We were playing it for about 3 hours straight. It can get intense. Falcons own in that mini-game. Its worth it I think. If my friend didn't already buy it, I would have.

Last edited:
you ull have to get used to the controls in ur first games, but after that its good to play...

and its like one of the most fun sport games ive played in multiplayer mode...absolutely perfect... its like in PES6 which u think u ve seen everything and in every game u pull off something different.. but much more complicated and sweet, I mean u really feel those touchdowns!

ok, ill be the last to post here... why... because what i'm about to say is right and all u need to know

If you've ever played Madden before... any other version... any other system... this one for the wii is the best yet. So if you like madden, you'll love Madden on Wii. Get it you won't regret it.

The End.
Thread Closed.
Don't Waste Time Disputing Me. :thumbsup:

Back