whats the best game to get in uk?

mushy_peas

Wanna buy sum pegs, Dave?
Jul 15, 2007
the Moon
Wii Online Code
2266-7584-2659-5107
ive had my wii for about a month now and i have, zelda tp, wiiplay and Mario strikers charged. And i was wondering what game should i get next? im tilting towards red steel or RE4, also mario party 8.

i need help, i heard RE4 is good, but is red steel worth a buy?

thanks in advance

RE4 is much better... I mean I played it on the PS2 and it was great. I heard that it's even better on the wii because you can aim/shoot with the wiimote.... smooth moves is also good, with a few friends over of course.

Everyones gonna say RE4, so I'm not sure its worth asking. I personally don't like RE4 too much, but I'm ready for arguements. I'll say Red Steel because the multiplayer is halfway decent.

Definatly go with Cars, Happy Feet, or Shrek. Jk, jk. Actually go with re4 great game and its on 30 bucks (not sure of price in uk)

RE4 is better than red steel but red steel is also good.

plus RE4 is a pretty big game

resi evil, easily...

red steel is aight like, the shootin parts are quite gd but the sword bits are shockin...plus u can't relinquish your enemy from their cranium, whereas in resi evil there's nothin better than equipin a shotty, aimin the crosshair on a pr*cks face, holdin B, then pressin A, bam, resi evil wins

resi evil is also a very gd game other than jus removin heads btw :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back