I shouldnt be alive

chach

umm yaa.... anybody here?
May 13, 2007
In search of epic lulz
Wii Online Code
1185-8785-0113-8139
Anybody watch this show on discovery channel? Its one of my favorite programs on tv. The stories they show are so ridiculous its like everything that could possibly go wrong in someones life does. I just got home from work and its on tv, in this episode this pilot crashed his plane in the middle of the african bush. Both his legs and ankles are broken, and his feet were staring to bloat with blood ew... so he had to take his shoes of but he couldnt move because of the pain... poor guy!

I really thought you were threatning to kill yourself or something when I read the title lol. :lol:

lol

anywho i feel so bad for this guy, he said he felt like crying but he was so dehydrated that he couldnt! pwnd!

haha it gets worse his legs when it to muscular shock causing the shattered bone pieces to go everywhere in his legs. he likened his legs to jelly :scared:

lol plus elephants almost trampled him and some lions sniffed him out but he managed scared them away

CyanRussel said:
hahaha, you almost got me!!! Your being sarcastic:lol:

lol im serious watch the show the guy got saved but his legs are now 3 inches shorter ew...

Back