I Think My Wii is Haunted...

WiiMii22

WiiMii
May 31, 2007
Wii Online Code
5357-3909-5528-2420
Things are getting wierd... any1 else having issues with theirs?

I replaced the batteries in my wiimote now it keeps cutting off. I check the battery life when i put them in (full)... two mins later...It cuts off again i check the battery life (completely empty)... turn it back on (full) again..lol.... wtf!!!

lol, love the name AZ

Thanks, that's kind of weird, but are the Wiimotes still in sync up? I have changed batteries during a game and they have always worked fine afterwards.

WiiMii22 said:
I replaced the batteries in my wiimote now it keeps cutting off. I check the battery life when i put them in (full)... two mins later...It cuts off again i check the battery life (completely empty)... turn it back on (full) again..lol.... wtf!!!
Try a new set of batteries (replace both). Make sure your batteries are securely in the battery slot and the back cover is on. Also ensure that your batteries are inserted properly.

Mine sometimes do that too, it says its full when you first put them in but 10 minutes later you find out that its on red. Just make sure the batteries are fully charged and that should stop the problem.

it is, it shows up on the screen fine then... gone..idk that was the first time i changed them so i didn't know what to expect.

lol, i replaced both and yes they are in rt

Though I am American... I am not stupid!!! but thanks for the info

triple post? please edit.....

it could be a sensor bar problem. You only mentioned the pointer. Does the other things on the mote work still? (like bowling, tennis etc)

that thing is outta wack too... i have to keep fixing the sensativity.... yea that works!

Back