WAYLT: The Haunted Marisa Edition

~Marisa~

Ngiyabonga, my friend.
Jul 19, 2006
Washington
WAYLT: Marisa's Terror in the Dungeon Edition

What Are You Listening To?

Haunted? I can't wait for the haunted houses to start up! Have any favorite haunted places? Best haunted house you've been to? Any funny or spooky stories to share? What do you think would be the ultimate haunted house? An abondoned hospital? A broken-down psychward? Maybe even a rotting prison.

MmMm Fright Night....

Share the terror, my loves.

Listening to: Jolie Holland - Sascha

Last edited:
there is a haunted ship near me called the USS Nightmare. it has some freaky stuff in it. also in one part of it you go down a hallway and there are holes in the wall and the people standing in line are on the otherside. its so people outside can try and scare people inside. the funny thing is, when i went through that hallway, i pounded on the wall and scared the people in line lol

I like watchin most Hunted on tv
Theres a few placies in britain that are hunted like this court room (in notingham) they did a show from there that was starange they herd a gag sound (as in some one pukeing) when they where in a tunnel
But with me I wont go in a house where some one dies (unless invited in by some one close to them) went into my granmas house (that she died in) I could feal some one watchin me

Lol, guys, you're also supposed to post what you're listening to =P It's a WAYLT thread with a side edition of hauntings :yesnod:

well untill now i didnt know wtf WAYLT ment lol. i thought you mispelled WALT as in walt disney and i was like "wtf does walt disney have to do with haunted houses" lol. anyways, i dont ever listen to music unless im playing a racing game or working out or in the car. so for what im listening to. its nothing lol

~Marisa~ said:
Lol, guys, you're also supposed to post what you're listening to =P It's a WAYLT thread with a side edition of hauntings :yesnod:

This one didnt read the first post

Back