I'd like to thank YOU, members of wiichat.

Trulen

Isn't here as much
Oct 28, 2006
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Hi.
Yeah.
It's me, Trulen. That one mod.

And I'd like to thank you guys for actually behaving yourself.

Normally, wiichat, with all it's teenage-ery and new-adultery members, are passing through these "phases."

You know what I'm talking about.
And that really only creates a mess for us mods. Nothing more, really.

BUT, for the past few weeks, you guys haven't been too much trouble.
A little spam here and there, but nothing unmanageable.

So, on behalf of me, and probably the others mods:

Thanks.

your welcome Mr. Trulen and other mods (like Mr. Prez, Mr. Mitch, and Mr. i0n) :yesnod:

-eats Official Wiichat Sandwich-

Last edited:
Yo wario spread some of that sandwhich around would ya? :lol:

But hey no problem, I've been enjoying the forums a lot lately, I always have, but you know what I am saying.

I think an order of thanks for the mods is whats needed, so thank-you mods for keeping this place running smoothly.

Actually, it should be us thanking you, Trulen (and the other moderators). You're the ones keeping WiiChat in good shape and clean. I think all the moderators deserve a round of applause. Thank you.

~FR

Can I say this?

Since the last round of "I'm leaving", the place seems, well, a whole lot more civilised. You all know who I'm talking about so I won't name them.

Or is it that the Pokemon thing is quietening down and causing less of a kerfuffle?

Anyway, thank you Trulen for giving us all a much needed pat on the back!

pokemon threads now saty where they belong now THATS a nice improvment one of the reason wiichat is more mature and civilised

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
pokemon threads now saty where they belong now THATS a nice improvment one of the reason wiichat is more mature and civilised
True, they used to be full with so much spam.
But anyway, thanks to all of you mods that kept this place in order :)

Yeah thanks a lot. This place is defiantly running more smoothly. Only question is there a way for moderators to add sub-boards to the Wii Gaming section?

Back