Idea for a Wii channel

lloyd_yayo

Nintendo 4life
Oct 16, 2006
ohio
Wii Online Code
7527 1826 6337 6464
how many of u would enjoy a soundtrack channel?
every week or so, soundtracks, themes, bgm etc from nes games to n64 even gcn and wii all avaible to listen to on the wii or download via SD card (finally put the sd memory slot to use), which thus could even go with you slideshow with the photo channel.

id think it'd be a nice addition to the channel interface, cant say id pay for the soundtracks, unless it was like 100 songs for 100 wii points, but still, seems like a good channel, considering we have stuff like a weather and voting channel (not that im knocking them).

what do u actually vote for on the voting channel? i dont have a wireless router yet :/ ill have one soon hopefully...

good idea for a channel though, i cant say id pay for them either. but if u could just listen to them w/o downloading it would be cool. or download straight to ur wii and play them back in certain games. if im not mistaken excite truck lets u play music while u play the game? i never got it to work in the week i rented it tho..

and yeah, the demo channel would be cool. Nintendo could put "concept games" on it and people could play a level and leave comments or rate it. or like a try it before u buy it thing.

Back