If anyone saw me!

Ahh cool, I was just curious in case you went to Liverpool, like me!

Well cos I'm a girl none of the guys in my class really expect me to play games and such.. it's always funny when we're in a new class and they'll be talking about games and I'll join in and state my opinion, their always kinda shocked at first but then they think it's cool.

I don't really like my home life so I'm usually really quiet at home and don't really speak unless I have to, but when I'm in college I'm more talkative.

I have a crap load of Nintendo keyrings, purse and other brik-a-brak I carry around with me on the college run, so almost everyone knows who I'm in favour of.

I went to a girls' school, so people don't think nerd when you play videogames, they just stand there and look at you; "Oh, my little brother has one of those" or "I only bought that for Nintendogs and the colour."

Popular? Me, no, nah, I don't strive to be. I know this because I imagined Sonic saying what Byuakuya said in his post... >_>

im exactly like that, i such a loser at home, but at school im mr cool

i think the oper is a poser, lol just be yourself at all times, i'm decently popular enouhg(although i tend not to care) and sometimes i wear mario shirts to parties, i typically don't but there have been a couple of occasions...

basically anyone that knows me knows that i like nintendo(i.e. mario has been my display picture on msn a copule of times) but i don't think they look down upon me for it, hell it's easier to have girls come over cause you can say "hey want to come over and play with my wii" "omg i love the wii"

just be yourself at all times dude,(i'm watching tv while typing this, sorry for any grammar or spelling errors)

Meh.

I sometimes am liked by no one, I am sometimes liked by everyone.

Its how it works:rolleyes:

A few of my friends play games, then again I call them friends but they are just pathetic children but there you go, thats middlesbrough for you. Anyway, they will be talking then I will correct them or something and I will almost instanly get the 'Shut up wiki, no ones cares, go away ginge' thne someone else will say 'Ya MAM'.

:lol:One of my friends has a wii and I just tell him about whats going on in the gaming world.

I'm popular in my state, beat that lol..can't be popular in school anymore, that was a long time ago..graffiti has people talking about you in good and bad ways, all for fame!! jk, I like to remain infamous..I'd show you a picture of my work rather than my face

Last edited:
Jay588 said:
I'm popular in my state, beat that lol..can't be popular in school anymore, that was a long time ago..graffiti has people talking about you in good and bad ways, all for fame!!

What state is this then?

haha vein kids.
what grade is this kid in? probably still in elementary--middle school at most?

Back