If the Wii could be another color, what would it be?

The Plague

Village Idiot
Apr 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
1182-9984-2366-3934
If Nintendo were to release Wii's in 1 additional color, what would be the 1 other color they would make the Wii?

(Excluding black, seeing as how this might be the obvious choice)

I recon a dark navvy blue would look pretty sweet...possibly with a black stand.

Jay61 said:
I recon a dark navvy blue would look pretty sweet...possibly with a black stand.

I was thinking the same, seeing as how the Wii colors are white, grey, and navy bluish, i figured they would flip it and make the body navy bluish, and the smaller features white/grey..

Yeah that sounds awesome, also they could go to target girls with a pinky/red one? lol, now that would be funny :)

Actually PtonJalken just made me think...maybe one of the most interesting parts of a colour change would be a new light colour! A black Wii with a red disk slot would look cool...be kinda like Hal (think thats what that insane computer house is called) then.

Yeah I'd like a blackWii with red disc slot glow, wouldn't be surprised if someone has already modded theirs to look this way.

I don't know about the red glow, those colors make me think of something dark.

I'd like the original look, the black with the blue glow. I'm kinda pissed Nintendo put out the white first, but atleast I have a Wii.

I would go with a navy blue/crimson red and silver type combo for the wii. It would be somewhat similar to the Canucks third jersey which they no longer use.

ottoman said:
light purple, with green stripes and a orange stand....mmmm

Wow.......that sounds kinda ugly. If you took out the orange and replaced it with gold, it'd be Mardi Gras Wii!

Back