If the Wii was out 20 years ago...

You couldv'e just asked what video game systems do you think will come out in 20 years.......... :l

My god the Wii owns... said:
Yea, but might as well humor him.

He has made the question more interesting...

And I think that people would be wearing helmets and stuff and also use their brain to tell the characters what to do in the game. Also I reckon there will be much more movement involved, ALOT more than Wii.

We might be able to download and play demos, watch movies, ect, ect...! Oh I forgot bill gates has already invented Live, and has a hard drive system, well we could have Wii VC (download classic Wii games.)

shrimpy20 said:
He has made the question more interesting...

And I think that people would be wearing helmets and stuff and also use their brain to tell the characters what to do in the game. Also I reckon there will be much more movement involved, ALOT more than Wii.

It's not more interesting at all. It's more chronologically incorrect.
In twenty years, we aren't going to be moving characters with our minds. We'd have good mice and keyboards, and ridiculous graphics. And all games would be up for download on the computer.

I think the future is VR. (Virtual Reality omg acronymz) - in 20 years I.T and technology will be a few hop steps and jumps ahead of where we are right now I can assure you - consoles may not even be around anymore, but if they are they'd be small, powerful and hopefully innovative.

-imagines playing something like God of War in VR- Mmmm mmm..

Ever see the movie "The Island"? Remember when they are fighting in that virtual game with the whole body suit and its really them in the game...That would be sweet.

Back