If you could change Goldeneye....

be nice if the makers could patch in new maps...more locales from select Bond films! Who wouldnt love to duke it out in Scaramanga's funhouse/island? Volcano lair? Spooky Samedi cemetary/Kananga's underground? Piz Gloria?

also, where are the throwing knives?

Last edited:
Well, i would put the headset, but a few conditions to it:
-only listen to ur team mates (if its a team effort) cuz sometimes in hero, noobs keep getting the hero even though they get killed every time and they help end the game faster...
-You can choose to put mute on/off
-And if at all possible, get to choose whom to speak to
...And adding to host ur own matches would be good, cuz eventually player will get to ur room, a chat wouldn't be bad, boot players(hacks, tubers,...annoying kids lol)
For now... that would be good to add but too bad dreaming and thinking doesn't make it a reality.

I would add online co-op campaign mode with different scenarios like having each member complete a certain task to complete the level working as a team group up to 4 players max.

I think they could add kill streak rewards. They should also add the option of turrets. Also, a kill should be more xp.

1) change it so that the grenade launcher is not available on a standard loadout for everyone to use when it takes lvl 54 to unlock it for a custom loadout.
2) more maps, and more maps from the original game... in fact, ANY maps from the original game would be appreciated.
3) take some measures to deal with people always host quitting right before the match ends. In Halo, if you host quit, you have to wait 5 minutes before you can log on again, and it increases each time you host quit. This would not end the host quit problem, but it would help.
4) make the hero more desirable to spawn. If it's worth 50xp every time I kill a hero, and only 5xp every I kill any other person, then the hero should be 10 times more difficult to kill. But instead the hero is maybe 1.5 times more difficult to kill, and that's pushing it.
5) the masterton on the Black Box is far too powerful. I love the masterton and think its a great part of the game, but I have to admit that it gives MI6 WAY too much of an advantage on Black Box mode. I've literally finished games in under 30 seconds because of the masterton, which is completely unfair since that is not possible for Russians, Zukovsky, Janus to do. Keep everything the same except make the Black Box less vulnerable to the masterton.
6) make the cut scenes on campaign skippable. I shouldn't have to watch it every time I play if I have seen it 30 times already.

- I would add live chat to multiplayer
- I would deduct 1,000 xp for host quit.

^ unfortunately, some people don't realize that they're host.

^ unfortunately, some people don't realize that they're host.

That I could understand. I know there had been times when I had to log off suddenly. But alot of the time it's douchbags quiting cause there death to kill ratio wasn't up to par

i would make it so if the host quits you can still continue the game cause i have seen soo many host quits in 1 day and it is gettin annoying also the grenadifier on the standard kalos should be removed, too many low lvl use that too many times like a rpg weapon

Back