Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

If you could change Goldeneye....

Discussion in 'GoldenEye 007' started by Karl Marx, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Karl Marx

Karl Marx WiiChat Member

...what would you do.

a) No silencers in online play, its bad enough being sniped but the silent death is just annoying.

b) I accept the role of snipers and the game is generally well designed to make them vulnerable, but the XP points system rewards them and forces you to join in. Lower the kills needed to complete each sniper gun so everyone can get it out the way.

c) On that note when you are a sniper the pistols are so rubbish you might as well hang about picking people off.

d) No Proximity Mines and Grenader weapons, there just annoying and boring. Remove them and then you remove the temptation to use them, less is more.

2. Ikon_ISK

Ikon_ISK True Pain

Wii Friend Code: 1111-1111-1111-1111
    1111-1111-1111-1111
    meh thats all apart of the game, gets annoying but gotta live wid it. only thing id change, well add, is multiplayer online, or the ability to host your own matches. that way you can invite who you want. though i do like how it gets you to the first open game wen you clik ona game mode.

3. HOOT

HOOT WiiChat Member

i'd add some unlockerble N64 goldeneye maps [i understand the licence issues]. would love to play 'stack' or 'facility' online.
    would also do something about host quit and xp advancing.
    i'm lvl 29 but would probably be about 32 in reality'

4. Shoot2Kyll

Shoot2Kyll Sound Whore

Wii Friend Code: 1234-1234-1234-1234
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    I'd make it a bit easier to level up, it is just really annoying trying to level up in this game because of how much experience it takes

5. Zanapher

Zanapher WiiChat Member

i'd switch the points for hero kills, 5 for killing him and 10 for a hero on hero kill.

6. TKING11

TKING11 WiiChat Member

I would change it so It don't give you the option to not Spawn...you get say 15sec to get to a spot and you spawn no matter what. Also would like some maps from original like complex. And the most important issue I'd change would be some patch that blocked all hackers from ruining the game.

7. Jedi Namor

Jedi Namor WiiChat Member

1) Fix the hero spawning problem

2) Host migration so everyone doesn't lose points

3) Disable quit when there is a minute left in game

4) Ability for host to kick people, like hackers, non-spawners, noob tubers, etc.

5) Fix hi cap glitch

6) More weapons, gadgets, and attachments, so the 40s aren't such a drag. There should be no empty level ups

7) More maps

8) Less xp to level up

9) Level match up for matches

10) Fix freeze issues

There's more I just can't think of anything else atm

8. MYSTERION

MYSTERION A n00b Pwnzer

Wii Friend Code: 0000-0000-0000-0000
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    add voice chat... the wii headset that black opps uses would be awesome, the conduit 2 will use it

9. Jedi Namor

Jedi Namor WiiChat Member

I'm glad this game doesn't have voice chat. The last thing I want to hear is 12 year olds screaming obscenities at me. Find some people who go to a chat room and chat there, it's much better than voice chat.

10. 24gh12

24gh12 WiiChat Member

agree it's just little kids screaming you beeeeeeeeepppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp i told just beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppppppppppppppppppp ownd yo ass you beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep hacker

11. MYSTERION

MYSTERION A n00b Pwnzer

0000-0000-0000-0000
  12. Ethan 2000

Ethan 2000 WiiChat Member

they should have it so when ur the hero you have ifinite ammo and you dont have to reload. They should also have ifinite proximity mines, remote mine ,ourmov should have a better gun like the strata .and zuko should have ifininte grenades.

13. dongiovani

dongiovani WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 3415-0805-7930-4049
    3415-0805-7930-4049
    Pistols only!!!!

Well they need to devise a better system for spawning so that players arent killed within 2 seconds of spawning....but what really needs to be added....is a way to make a pistols only match......i used to love that about the old goldeneye...you could restrict the match to where there was only one gun that everybody had to use

I would love to play a round of goldengun with all pistols....that would rock

If you agree with me on this please add me and lets play together

fc
    5118-9475-0639
    pm me your fc if you add

14. Slimothy

Slimothy WiiChat Member

More XP for a kill And/or Lower XP to level up

15. Spoonman

Spoonman WiiChat Member

I once played a game where I spawned right in front of an enemy player. Curiously, neither of us instinctively fired, and he backed away (still facing me, just in case) and so did I. It's nice to occasionally play against someone who honours an unwritten code of conduct.

16. Slimothy

Slimothy WiiChat Member

i just this second spawned next to a mine, that was nice

17. scaryguy

scaryguy WiiChat Member

I also like not having to use the headset, I have no desire to listen to kids yelling and throwing a fit
    A pistols game would be awesome, me and my friends used to play pistols for hours
    I like the explosives but I think that it should be more like the original Goldeneye with pistols as your only sidearm. We used to have games of proximity mines that lasted for hours
    Lose the hackers would clean things up and make the lvls mean more
    allowing up to 4 players from one console to play online would allow the Team Conflict mode to actually allow teams to work together
    The spawning thing can become an issue when you spawn in the same spot 4 times in a row and get killed all 4 times because someone is cherry picking that location

18. Don_

Don_ WiiChat Member

Pistol game would be fun.
    Spawning grace of a couple of seconds.
    Ensuring everyone keeps their XP when a Host quits.
    And obviously getting rid of the hacking.

Guess none of that will happen though :nonod:

19. John011

John011 Team ******

0000-0000-0000-0000
    Totally agree on level up XP its just too much. I am 5 days in to playing and am at level 36 and still have 19,XXX XP to level 37...... UGH this is going to take fooooorrrrrrrrreeeeeevvvveeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr to get to level 56!

I like the pistols match idea, but people that have Kunara V & Wolfe .44 is an unfair advantage against the other less effective pistols. But I guess thats going to happen reguardless.

There is nothing wrong with Proximity Mines/Remote Mines if people dont abuse them ie. modding. Noobtubers piss me off to.

Spawning in the middle of ground zero is bull$h!t and spawning in the same spot 6 times in a row.

My number one complaint though is the "imaginary" wall/barrier that apply's to all structures and walls. Example i'll toss a Grenade/Mine and it bounces off or sticks to an invisible wall and bullets also get stopped by the same invisible wall. I can see through it but nothing else can penetrate it. It's mostly on Docks that really pisses me off when I am trying to Snipe between objects or near an object and my bullets get stopped by absolutely nothing. Please someone vouch for me that you know what I am talking about LOL.

20. brittany33

brittany33 is really cool

Wii Friend Code: 0138-1405-5671-3520
    0138-1405-5671-3520
    Yeah - this happens every once in a while. It's because you are hiding behind some cover (wall, box, whatev) and when you ADS it appears as if you're looking past the object, when actually your player/gun is still behind said object. Flaw - yes. Annoying - yes. But you die a few times and then you learn.