If you could have one superpower...

ok, i wish i had the power of time and to wipe people memories. thats the power i really want. that way i can pause a girl, touch her boobs, erase her memory of that (if she can still see/feel), and start time again lol. naw, j/k

Shoko said:
ok, i wish i had the power of time and to wipe people memories. thats the power i really want. that way i can pause a girl, touch her boobs, erase her memory of that (if she can still see/feel), and start time again lol. naw, j/k
Do you watch the series Heroes? :lol:

AussieWii said:
ooh ok let me guess you have a friend that has luck as a superpower ?

so im guessing mind control is ok then, freezing time is ok, inserting the word "to" in peoples sentances ??
do you suppose we are talking about reality here or are we are just wishing ?

Probability is a pretty devastating motion, and I believe it can be controlled. :D If someone were to believe that every little thing effects something else, and they learn how to use that in the way that they want, even if it's to increase the chances of something happening... well, they can keep increasing the chance to actually have something extremely good happen to who ever they want, no matter what they want, as long as it can happen.
But, it sure would take forever for someone to figure out how to do such... probably more than one lifetime. :)

Shoko said:
no. wtf is that?
It's a drama series about a group of people with "special" abilities... one of them has the ability to erase people's abilities, another has the power to stop/go back & forward in time.

LMAO...just start your own site then......:rolleyes:

She's already apologized about a hundred times.... :/

I just want the power to......uh...... go back in time. It would help me in my class scheduling... Harry Potter power rip-off FTW!

Back