If you like twilight, check this out

Sparx said:
Oh...sorry is that not aloud?

Yeah I just didn't want you to take me the wrong way or think I was saying that he sucks..he's good.
lol in pretty much any forum its not aloud
but yea i get what your sayin

Uh oh...if a mod sees this don't punish me please...I didn't know.

sparx, dude if the timing is off its because i took a video of myself playing it and then overlayed the music AFTER. As for playing the wrong notes, the only part thats prolly wrong is the ending ones but besides that theyre fine. Last, how would i play the song with the notes in front of me? i covered that song myself...Oh and by the way if you think thats a hard song and its my best, no its not. Go to the actual page i posted the youtube video on of the zelda one and click on "more from tloztw" and look at my video titled "Dee, with chorus and reverb"

Last edited:
it was cool, but i really see a problem with your technique.
for example during the last few seconds how you stopped gripping the neck and had your thumb along side your other fingers.

trust me you'll be able to play alot better if you keep your thumb in the middle in the back of neck and always have it parallel to your middle finger.

wow kid. You're certainly better than i am.
I applaud and recognize your skills, keep it up and you will certainly get better with time.

Me, well I currently suck at playing guitar. (I'm still teaching myself how to play basic chords, most of what I know is by ear.) with no formal teacher or knowledge I'm stuck trying to figure stuff out on my own (not easy when the only references I have are VG metal bands: Powerglove,Armcannon,etc.)

trying to learn from the pros is hard especially without any sort of direction.

But anyway I digress...I ramble too much.

Keep it up, you've got skills. (yes I've seen your other videos..impressive)

Oh. I know it's not a hard song.

The hyrule market song is harder and I can play that on piano.

silent0 said:
it was cool, but i really see a problem with your technique.
for example during the last few seconds how you stopped gripping the neck and had your thumb along side your other fingers.

trust me you'll be able to play alot better if you keep your thumb in the middle in the back of neck and always have it parallel to your middle finger.
my thumb is always out of the way, its always on the back of the lower end of the guitar neck, the angle of my cam made it seem worse, for example how it also made my comp desk seem much higher too. and i paused in the last few notes on purpose, if i messed up i'd have re taken the vid

Yeah, come to think of it I could imagine me hearing that there

Lol...thats going way too far. Anyone can play that, its not that special.

Sparx said:
Lol...thats going way too far. Anyone can play that, its not that special.
yet you continue to pay so much attention to this thread. we all know anyone could play it. the thing that makes it different is the fact i found all those notes myself.

balrogs.pa said:
You play by ear: Grats, you have talent!
You play by someone elses chords: Well you can't rely in them forever!

True that..true that..btw how do you get the video player into a post?

Back