If you like twilight, check this out

Sparx said:
True that..true that..btw how do you get the video player into a post?
use the media tags, put [.MEDIA] (youtube link here) [/.Media] but without the periods

Oh thanks, but if you actually did make the notes yourself, good for you, you have talent.

WiiBad said:
Nice job, keep it up! Thanks for sharing your stuff! We need some spiced up jams on the next Zelda game.
hah that'd be such an awesome job to write zelda songs....getting paid for my 2 favorite hobbies... dream job ftw? lol

Sparx said:
Oh. I know it's not a hard song.

The hyrule market song is harder and I can play that on piano.
forgot to reply to this but you should put it on youtube then? i'd go learn it but i like sammolo's version so its a waste of time on my part if i did, i wanna post vids of songs no ones played before, although i was a bit late in my zelda vid cause my uncle wouldnt buy me my reverb pedal fast enough >.>.... had to go save up after he changed his mind.. took ages..

Last edited:
I don't need to put it up on youtube because it already is. No I did not make the notes myself but that doesn't matter very much, it's knowing how to play it well is what matters the most.

That was fun man! I've been playing guitar for 7 years now (although more acoustic finger-style than screamin' electric guitar) and have been playing Zelda for even longer than that. (7 years was the amount of time Link traveled in time when he first pulled out the Master Sword...so imagine how cool Link is when he awakened in his adult form and THAT'S how good I am at guitar - hehe kidding of course).

I know some people don't like taking advice, but I have some tips if you want to improve your playing a bit.
* You were playing "off-beat" or "off-rhythm", although slightly, for parts of the song. Try practicing with a metronome maybe to improve your timing! :)
* The intonation was off slightly, meaning your guitar sounded "out of tune" (sorry for the quotations, I have no idea of your musical experience). This could be because your guitar wasn't tuned to the same pitch as the song (most likely in standard pitch - just use a tuner, you can even find online tuners). ALSO try playing the note as close as possible to the fret (metal thingy that separates the notes), this will ensure the best tone and pitch!

Thanks for sharing, though, that was awesome! :smilewinkgrin:
Peace and keep jammin'!
Andy

Oooh andy, there you go again being optimistic!

Back