IGN guy

mercenary634

WiiChat Member
Sep 28, 2006
could someone plz tell me any news about that guy who has been playing twilight princess 48 hours straight? Let me put this more accuratly, when will he tell us if zelda twilight princess is good or bad?
(Sorry about the bad title)

Last edited:
yeah I was about to make a post like that!
Anyways he started yesterday so he should be done or maybe he'll be done tommorow!

His Name Is Matt Cassamisasa...Something... I Can Never Pronounce Or Spell His Name...

well, he is bassicaly reviewing the game isnt he? i personally am not sure if i want to hear what he has to say, sometimes the best thing to do is wait so the game is a complete and total surprise

Late Thursday to sometime Friday. You can most likely expect something from him in the IGN weekly update or his podcast this weekend.

-Mikey- said:
Late Thursday to sometime Friday. You can most likely expect something from him in the IGN weekly update or his podcast this weekend.
That is if he doesn't have epalepsie (or however you spell it...) He might just faint from playing the game so long....or from its awsomeness.:crazy:

lol, I think there may be some rights associated with it...I don't think you are allowed...hahaha, but we don't have to worry about that...I'm so close to the date now, I'm not gonna bother...if you guys post it up here though, in a condensed verion, I will read it

Back