Ign Reviewd Wii Spots Zomg

Oh I see, Wii Sports... I thought this was for a game I hadn't heard of. Now, it makes sense....

Little disapointed with Wii Sports... Specially for Golf which doesnt get a great review... Boxing i don't mind...

Well, if graphics are such an issue with reviewers... maybe Nintendo will release a memory upgrade like they did for the N64. Jumper Pack was it?

I can't wait to try out Wii Sports, it looks to be quite a promising title.

I think on a game like this that is so fun based, I don't think the graphics are really an issue, can't wait to have a go at the bowling and tennis now!!!

Once the 'Ooh so shiny' effect has worn off for reviews and gamers alike, that's when reviews will really matter. At the moment, eye candy will impress more than innovation simply because it's in your face.

tuned said:
Well, if graphics are such an issue with reviewers... maybe Nintendo will release a memory upgrade like they did for the N64. Jumper Pack was it?

That doesn't make sense.

And the graphics proplems with them isn't because of the Wii, it's the game. Graphics aren't just dependant on the machine, but the game also. The same goes with computers and computer games. Obviously Wii Sports doesn't have the best graphics, it was developed by nintendo to help you learn to use the wiimote.

Still doing better than the PS3 on IGN.

NBA 07 - 7.8
RESISTANCE - 9.1
TONY HAWK'S PRJ 8 - 7.0
Genji - 6.0

Average - 7.5

Wii:
Trauma CNTR - 8.0
Wii Sports - 7.5

Average - 7.75

The Wii's averaging better with one retail game and a freebie. Just imagine how much it'll shoot up after Zelda: TP is released.

Thats not a fair comparison though becuase its 4 games against 2.

But regardless of what others are saying, wii is gonna own ps3 in my eyes. On top of that, the two reviews on IGN are of games I didn't expect to get perfect 10s. Once they review zelda, red steel, etc (unless they already have and im too lazy to look) then the wii scores will really come out on top.

tuned said:

Haha remeber that thing? I had that. I remember playing Turok with it, It made quite a difference. LOL forgot about that thing.

Back