IKE who the heck?

lmfao, mushroomedmario that made me a laugh a decent amount

but yeh, i don't reckon ike will replace roy or marth cos i imagine they are going to want as many characters as possible, so dropping anyone wouldn't do any good! also, as pit said, his moves will be different due to his sword...it does say he can hold his two-handed sword with one hand, but that will probably just be for his B moves, whereas his standard A moves an smash attacks will probably require him to use both hands, giving him a different move set to roy and marth...i think he'll be stronger than them two as well, but probably slower also, both due to the sword

Man I love how everyone that posts in this section hardly posts in the others.
Now don't get me wrong not everyone does that, but a couple of you I have never seen before. What will you do after the game is out for a while?
Decide to start posting in other sections?

I am not trying to be rude, I am just saying, the game isn't even out yet, this is madness.

Ike will not be slow hes incredibly fast and his sword Ragnell is a sword blessed by the goddess. He uses Aether, which in the game involves him throwing his sword into the air jumping up grabbing it slicing down onto his opponent and being healed for how much damage he deals and then dealing another quick strike of massive damage. The attack can be seen in this video http://youtube.com/watch?v=V4CsnIdq2U8&mode=related&search= Im also hoping The Black Knight will be in brawl he would be perfect to be against Ike.

Last edited:
Ike

Ike... is from the GC version some to be in the new Wii Fire Emblem game, Ike will have different moves, but I have been reading up and it looks like Marth and Roy might not be in it at all... if they are great because Marth was my best character... but if there not Ike might well be replacing them both, And hopefully there might be someone else with Ike to. Maybe his archenemie…

i heard that they were trying to get rid of similair characters ex. marth and roy... so i'm guessing that ike will be getting rid of both these characters and he looks amazing so i don't realy care if he replaces them or not

alek317 said:
i heard that they were trying to get rid of similair characters ex. marth and roy... so i'm guessing that ike will be getting rid of both these characters and he looks amazing so i don't realy care if he replaces them or not

we were discussing he would not be similar to them
i was always thinking ory would be out but isnce ike is in it, are we only going to get 2 fe characters with blue hair?

:scared: ye I know Ike looks awesome but getting rid of two characters for one from the same game series is crap... there prob will be another one you have to unlock :crazy: ... I now they wouldn’t be that good at fighting but the sorcerers from the game are ace I wouldn’t mind seeing one of them in the game... I read on ign that each good guy in the game has a bad guy to fight (Kirby and Meta Knight, Mario and Wario/Bowser) so if that’s true snake will have one *liquid snake*, Ike will have *cant remember has name* :lol: ... there’s lots more characters they haven’t shown... like Nintendo said e.g. "its the best Super Smash Brothers game *EVER*"

Last edited:
Back