image creation needs!!!!

hey! want me to make a sig for u? i can put words now!!! but thats all
and if u ask me i use paint. its on the computer. u can also do it!!! on my pictures select the photo but on the mouse click the right section then dont click it but hav the arrow stay on it then click paint then click on the a

Dude get yourself the free trial of Corel PaintShopPro Photo x2 or any of the PaintShopPro's. And you'll be able to create great looking sigs... although you do an ok job using the default Windows paint program.

hey can you make me a clan sig using this pic http://www.wallpaper4me.com/images/wallpapers/angelbearingsword-500691.jpeg and put knights of the immortal soul and put the letters KIS thnx bro

I'll sort some thing out tonight, don't have access to pc and psppx2 until tonight....

Watch this space.

Am i to assume you've been banned.... ? Naughty Naughty. lol

I did the sig anyway, just cos...

wishmasterclankis.jpg

if your not banned and need the link just say. :)

Here's another one i did for fun....

mysticj.jpg

What you think of this Flaming one?

test01.gif

Last edited:
o O (hits head against the wall)

Look at post #1, and look at my sig...the blinking one...

Yes mate i can do Anim.

cool!! want a animation challenge? well here it is:
make a animation with my miis mouth opening but no voice. if you do it you can ask me for a sig

you said challenge.....

alexwii3mouth.gif

yea bro i was banned haha but yea im out of that clan now srry for making u do that work but this time i need something well 2 thing if you dont mind but this time i wont get banned again srry but here is the details if u can
* Size: 550 x 200 for sig
* Size 150 x 150 for avatar
* Text:wishmaster/careful what you wish for
* Image/s:with hooded figure or demon like creature
* Colour scheme: red and black
* Border:none
* Further Description(Optional): make it look like abstract type of sig and the avvy to be the same with a hooded creature/figure and the words wishmaster

Well good to have you back and stay out of trouble....

I'll sort your Sig and avatar out but I don't have access to pc for 8 hours but should be sorted by tonight.

550*200 Sig is too big, and I'm going by forum rules so will be sticking to the 500x150 (forum limit) or 400x140

I'll do both and you can pick.

Last edited:
Back