In hiding

'07 is going to be a big year and Nintendo is probably hiding a few if not many games from what we can search. What would u want? personally i would want another zelda but they just recently made one so they are probably not going to make a new one for a while. I want another mario party using the wii remote for mini games. Does anyonelse think that Nintendo had been quite. I mean they only reveiled only 10 caracters (mario:mad5: , wario:eek: , link;) , pit:O , metaknight:prrr: , snake, samus (zero suite):ciappa: , kirby:sleep: , fox:zzz: and pikachu:frown2: ). Noing the amount of characters that will probably be available Nintendo is being quite.

Last edited:
lordsknightn said:
'06 is going to be a big year and Nintendo is probably hiding a few if not many games from what we can search. What would u want? personally i would want another zelda but they just recently made one so they are probably not going to make a new one for a while. I want another mario party using the wii remote for mini games. Does anyonelse think that Nintendo had been quite. I mean they only reveiled only 10 caracters (mario:mad5: , wario:eek: , link;) , pit:O , metaknight:prrr: , snake, samus (zero suite):ciappa: , kirby:sleep: , fox:zzz: and pikachu:frown2: ). Noing the amount of characters that will probably be available Nintendo is being quite.

I think you mean 2007? Anyway, on the SSBB deal...did you basically call Pit a bore? Because I have to majorly disagree! Having him in the game will rock. I'm a huge fan of Kid Icarus:thumbsup:

I hope that if they don't implement an online mode to Metroid Prime 3 that they do a spin off game like Hunters for the Wii, specifically designed for great multiplayer. I also hope they make some great RPG's that fully integrate the wii mote. i.e. On screen reticule for selecting menu items. Timed motions that accompany attacks to increase their power. etc..

Yes I believe Nintendo is hiding details about other games..... You have to search so long and hard and read tiredsome articles on and on.... I just want to see a third person mega man game, hopefully a sequel to Jet Force Gemini and Maybe even a three person Contra game lol......But I just want online play on most of the games, especially final fantasy.... Oh i forgot, I would like to see Rainbox Six on the wii to and Ghost Recon. I would like to see a SOCOM like game on the wii to, even tho battalion wars 2 should take care of that.

Last edited:
Hotpotato, Have you played MegaMan 64? Thats in third person

I'm looking foward to Day of Disaster, I love fps.

And of course I can't wait for Mario Party

Spirit said:
Hotpotato, Have you played MegaMan 64? Thats in third person

I'm looking foward to Day of Disaster, I love fps.

And of course I can't wait for Mario Party

Yeah I have played mega man 64...... I liked it. thats why i am lookin forward to them to bring out one........... but first person shooter games are cool tho. Even tho i like third person shooter games more, I feel like first person works better with the wii.....Spirit have you played jet force gemini?

Id love to see a cricket game on wii :) but i guess since ur all americans and stuff you wouldnt really care.

and i think that diddy kong should appear in SSBB!

EDIT: and i also think sonic should be in SSBB aswell, ive actually heard some rumours that he could be!

Last edited:
Only once or twice on multiplayer, Goldeneye was always the favorite 64 fps with my friends

A sequel to Jet Force Gemini would be awesome. I'd defiently pick that one up but wasn't it made by Rare? So yeah, I doubt we'll see it or the original on the VC.:sad:

Spiraea said:
A sequel to Jet Force Gemini would be awesome. I'd defiently pick that one up but wasn't it made by Rare? So yeah, I doubt we'll see it or the original on the VC.:sad:

I know!!! Thats the bugging part........... I don't know why Mircosoft just don't give nintendo all the rare titles they started out with...... Because when 64 was out the first Xbox didn't even come out yet........ So they need to turn over the other rare titles just like how donkey kong was handed over..... Because Donkey Kong was a rareware title first and now its a nintendo title..... I hope you see where I'm coming from..... But jet force gemini need a sequel for sure though, or a game similiar to it.

I have said it before, and the more I think about it, the more excited I get about how cool a Paperboy game on the Wii would be.

Back