Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

In need of news about future nintendo handheld

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by LevesqueIsKing, Jun 15, 2007.

1. LevesqueIsKing

LevesqueIsKing An Instant Classic

Wii Friend Code: 0000-0000-0000-0000
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I dont know much about the ds. I never really considered getting the ds or psp, and I dont really know why. I was wondering if their was any news about nintendo's future plans with handhelds. Will there be a DS2 (not necessarily than name, but you get the point) or are they going to go in a completely different direction? Will we be getting news about new hardware at E3, or, due to the DS Lite, will Nintendo not be creating a new handheld for a while.

Im wondering because there is news about PSP2 all over the place. Thanks guys.

2. XwiimasturX

XwiimasturX Don't Mind Me. I'm Stupid

so far theres nothing to say nintendo is even developing a new handheld.
    and considering the success of the current ds, im sure the new handheld will not come out for a very long time.

3. allstar2b87

allstar2b87 Allstar Mario Player

Wii Friend Code: 3201-2736-5122-4454
    3201-2736-5122-4454
    hey..just did some research ..which was limited ...everything that i have found says that nothing is giong to be coming out just as u said because of the DS Lite. Because the DS's are selling so well they don't project anything till around 09'-2010..somehwere around there..and even at that point it may be just an announcement to something coming out a year after that..so..don't expect anything new in the next few years to come