In need of news about future nintendo handheld

LevesqueIsKing

An Instant Classic
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I dont know much about the ds. I never really considered getting the ds or psp, and I dont really know why. I was wondering if their was any news about nintendo's future plans with handhelds. Will there be a DS2 (not necessarily than name, but you get the point) or are they going to go in a completely different direction? Will we be getting news about new hardware at E3, or, due to the DS Lite, will Nintendo not be creating a new handheld for a while.

Im wondering because there is news about PSP2 all over the place. Thanks guys.

LevesqueIsKing said:
I dont know much about the ds. I never really considered getting the ds or psp, and I dont really know why. I was wondering if their was any news about nintendo's future plans with handhelds. Will there be a DS2 (not necessarily than name, but you get the point) or are they going to go in a completely different direction? Will we be getting news about new hardware at E3, or, due to the DS Lite, will Nintendo not be creating a new handheld for a while.

Im wondering because there is news about PSP2 all over the place. Thanks guys.

hey..just did some research ..which was limited ...everything that i have found says that nothing is giong to be coming out just as u said because of the DS Lite. Because the DS's are selling so well they don't project anything till around 09'-2010..somehwere around there..and even at that point it may be just an announcement to something coming out a year after that..so..don't expect anything new in the next few years to come

Back