PSP or DS?

Wiinoob

WiiChat Member
Dec 12, 2006
Burbank, CA
Wii Online Code
7718-5218-4582-5195
I am going to get a new handheld system soon and I was wondering wether I should get a DS or a PSP. I don't want answers from people saying DS just because they love nintendo. I want your HONEST opinion. :yesnod:

well it depends if you like graphics, and media, but if your looking for more... you know variety in games like platformers or rpgs and what ever animal crossing is considered, it online play so does psp, but my friend went on online on his psp and no one was online cuz psp online kinda sucks, but ds online is great you can voice chat with your buds(on certain games). It has good racing, one really good fps...god rpgs .. A BUNCH OF AMAZING PLATFORMERS
but the psp does'nt have that many good games that i know of... maybe the GTA's but besides those 2.
But i would say ds!

The DS is much cheaper in every way and has more games that I think are better in game play.
Like Diddy Kong, Mario basketball, the New Super Mario Brothers and MarioKart. Along with Gameboy Advance games too (there's some good games like Kingdom Hearts and Zelda)

I have both so this wont be a bias opinion. For games the DS for sure, if you want decent and i say decent lightly, games and a multimedia device get the psp.

This would've been just because I love Nintendo, but I've played a PSP and they SUCK. It's the same old Playstation controler except on a handheld. I heard that the PSP has major problems too. Plus we all know that the DS is maade by Nintendo, so you know it's going to be great. The DS is much cheaper, has a touch screen, Wi-Fi, and some of the best selection of games. Animal Crossing, Mario Kart DS, Star Fox Command, New Super Mario Bros, and Final Fantasy III. I personaly think that Final Fantasy is waaaaaay overated, and I mean waaaaaaaaaaaaaay overated. People buy Playstations to play FF games? That's stupid. Anyway I'm getting off topic. PSP is good if you like the boring smae ol same ol controls, but if you want to have REAL fun, buy a DS.

p.s. I have had experince playing a PSP and the controls are wack and it sucks.

only because im a really big nintendo fan i would go for the DS, there does not seem to be many good psp games out, except GTA ect.

DS. really cool system with a lot of potential. plus i am getting mine tommorow, delivered. will tell you about it tommorow if you want a more detailed explanation.

you should probably think of it like the wii vs 360 kind of argument (i speak of them as ps3 isnt out in UK yet)

while the wii isnt as powerful a machine, its 'different'.

the 360 is still the 'traditional' type of game, yet still totally awesome.

i have a wii, i have a 360, i have a ds, i have a psp (you can see i like a mix, if you are going to choose its hard for others to tell you what you will like)

think of the ds like a mini wii, with its creativity aspect, and being 'different', and think of the psp as the more powerful, yet also more traditional device..

personally i like them all about as much as eachother:thumbsup:

Back