inaccurate weather reports

T

The_Loose_Cannon

ive been noticing lately that my wii weather "updates" are HORRIBLY OFF! the current forcasts are completely far fetched.

i have it set to my local town here in NY and it says at 8AM it was registering at 60 degrees! first off, its not even CLOSE to 60! maybe 60 in vegas or cali but DEFF not here esp this time of year! it was more like 30- possibly mid 20s.

anyone else know how to correct this to get it right? i know metiorologists SUCK and are NEVER right but this thing makes them look like psychics!

:mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
ive been noticing lately that my wii weather "updates" are HORRIBLY OFF! the current forcasts are completely far fetched.

i have it set to my local town here in NY and it says at 8AM it was registering at 60 degrees! first off, its not even CLOSE to 60! maybe 60 in vegas or cali but DEFF not here esp this time of year! it was more like 30- possibly mid 20s.

anyone else know how to correct this to get it right? i know metiorologists SUCK and are NEVER right but this thing makes them look like psychics!

:mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

The "current" weather conditions for Sacramento are typically 12-14 hours behind.

Skippy said:
The "current" weather conditions for Sacramento are typically 12-14 hours behind.

this is more like a season ahead!:cryin:

csiguy4u said:
Old news. . .use the search next time.

View attachment 1582

link me then

i ran a search and came up with other "tags" nothing on inaccurate weather reports

ETA- ok im checking out the link you added now thanks :) now i feel like a bigger assclown (_Y_) <@=D (assclown) since that search thing was a link LMAO! holycrap thats actually really funny and boy do i have that "PWNED!" feeling:mad2: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
So far mine have been pretty accurate, I cant complain about em.

Back