Infinity Ward upcoming secret Wii project

Axl16

WiiChat Member
Nov 30, 2006
Hello, Game Informer launch a rumor about Infinity Ward (COD4) working in a new project for Wii, posibly a shooter game.

What you Think!!

Agreed, more information would have been good.
Although maybe the article you read didn't give out much info, in that case it may have been better to have waited until more info was made available.

Axl16 said:
Hello, Game Informer launch a rumor about Infinity Ward (COD4) working in a new project for Wii, posibly a shooter game.

What you Think!!

Game Informer - Wuzzat?

I also doubt Infinity Ward has any Wii involvement. It looks to me like they avoid the Wii like the plague.

Monsteroids said:
Ew no that would suck on the Wii EEEEEEW!!!!!

what. are. you. TALKING. about.

the wii's controls would be PERFECT for cod4. and it's not like the wii's graphics are completely fugly.

If that's true, then I can't wait to see what it's making for us. CoD5 is being made by Treyarch or whoever did CoD3 so Infinity Ward is free to do something else.

AoWFraggit said:
what. are. you. TALKING. about.

the wii's controls would be PERFECT for cod4. and it's not like the wii's graphics are completely fugly.
In photorealism yeah they are. Whether or not the controls are good isn't as much of a concern to me as to how immersive the game is. Like the AI. The Wii can't handle a complex AI like the PC, 360, or PS3.

JAKE196 said:
The game is a bit overrated anyway.
Yeah i have to agree ,I finished the game on PC ,it was great ,impressive graphics and all ,but kinda wasn't so interesting to make me want to play it every hour I'm able to get to the PC :D
but still a great game - too easy though ,only insane is srsly challenging

Back