Insomniacs assemble!!

My insanity

I know I am late since I haven't visited the site in a while and as I was looking for the "what are you thinking about thread" I found this similar thread. Reading the first post I realized the mishap that had occurred. Looking back, that was probably where I posted the most on.
Funzies!:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Welcome back!

@MR;

Rate my sprite please. :3

ShuckpluffSprite1.png

This is Madude

Rate my sprite please. :3

ShuckpluffSprite1.png
not bad
6.7/10
If you want I could improve it

IN MANLIER NEWS
The county exhibit for San Joaquin county at the California State Fair got a Gold and a Special Ribbon for use of agriculture.
I don't build the exhibit but I use the available produce and various items to decorate it.
I don't live in San Joaquin either but I help this one guy. This guy is in charge of the building of 7 different counties besides mine.
Below is a picture of a section of what I worked on
SanJauquine.jpg

Last edited:

He has fists for nipples
MANLY!

ohai MCL

- I am actually close to "completing" Skyrim. MADNESS!
- Loans have been returned faster than normal. I am still amazed at how Jewishly slow I spend my money.

-CK needs to take off the frickin invisibility cloak, he's not Harry Potter. >.<

i keep forgettin soz

If anyone's reading this, don't join the military. That is all.

Wise words everyone should take to heart.

Coffee is amazing, I had a frozen caramel mocha today that was awesome. =D
I don't know what any of that is.

Some may call this junk, but me, I call it Starbucks.

It's a far more derogative term, I'd say.

'Least Alduin isn't a complete 'n utter wimp if ya complete the main questline prior to most of the game's content. On my second file, I was only level 50 when I fought the big ol' dragon of doom, and I already had seriously overpowered armor and weaponry (I could dispatch Ancient Dragons in two dual wielding power attacks). It was laughably underwhelming and unepic. :lol:

Also, Skyrim is rather overrated IMO... Fun, but too highly praised for anythin' but the huge amount of content. Oh, and the OST too. Great music.

-Yea, thats true. I couldn't help but mess with some skyrim mods.
-Not much too watch, especially since viacom got rid of 26 of their channels.
-Changed my avatar a bit; thanks to photoshop.

Back