Insomniacs assemble!!

I got like six games at Gamestop because they had a buy two, get two free deal for the GameCube games. They're probably the most random 6 games I could've possibly chosen, but they were almost out of GC games that weren't sports games, so yeah. The six I got were:
-Star Wars: Bounty Hunter (GC)
-Star Wars: Rogue Leader: Rogue Squadron II (GC)
-Star Wars: Rouge Squadron III: Rebel Strike (or something like that) (GC)
-Mario Superstar Baseball (GC)
-Spongebob Squarepants: Revenge of the Flying Dutchman (PS2)
-Mario Kart Wii (Sega Genesis)
The reasoning behind getting the SpongeBob game was I had it when I was little, but my family got rid of it, so when I saw it I thought, "you know what? I'm going to get this game and play through it again, for old time's sake." I may or may not regret it.
By the way, the "Sega Genesis" thing is a joke.

It was poking fun at the fact that you totally couldn't find out that it was on the Wii from the title.

Sounds like a kinda meh selection. :/
Yeah, you're probably right. Everything except Mario Kart Wii was the result of compulsive shopping. I hear that the Rogue Squadron games are pretty good, though, so I might enjoy those.

Screw Bowser Jr.

Second.jpg

Bowser Jr., get in before Ghirahim and N? Blasphemy I say. :lol: Shulk has gotten a million votes too, so as far as I'm concerned the fact he's a swordsman is enough for me to give more of a **** 'bout 'em than some petty Mario character.

So uh, anyone interested in playing part in an RP I've worked pretty hard to think up? Its a good one i promise.

Back