Insomniacs assemble!!

Looking at a thing im going to be testing on some games in the future.
It comes with loads of cables and one goes into the TV

WHY YOU GIVE LOADS OF CABLE!!?

RAIN!
or no rain

The weather has not decided what to be yet
but it's sprinkling
And I am thankful for any water coming down from the sky

And thank the nine for that. The weather is bearable today. Someone who ain't as fickle 'bout the heat as me would likely say it's nice.

... On the East coast, anywho.

RAIN!
or no rain

The weather has not decided what to be yet
but it's sprinkling
And I am thankful for any water coming down from the sky

Just come here, problem solved. Rain for all! Seriously though, it rained yesterday and it's raining today.

Pay for my plane ticket, and I'll meet ya there.

but srsly im envious of the UK right nao i liek precipitation

Nick mah boi, I love ya like a brother from another Mother for that. :lol:

Well I don't like it! Then again its either Full on or full off here, there's no "Inbetween" here. It's either you drown [STRIKE]or you die due to a lack of water[/STRIKE]. It's always damp afterwards infact so it's always wet.

Well I don't like it! Then again its either Full on or full off here, there's no "Inbetween" here. It's either you drown [STRIKE]or you die due to a lack of water[/STRIKE]. It's always damp afterwards infact so it's always wet.

As I always say, the wetter, the better.

waitwut

Question for anyone: If your girlfriend was upset over something you did, said, etc that you weren't aware of, or hell even if you were aware of it, and instead of talking to you about it she makes it her latest Facebook status for all to read, would that upset you?

Cause it sure as hell upsets me. :/

The point is that its the opposite of discreetly. My family reads that crap. That ain't their business. :lol:

You know you're dangerously scottish when you consider "Irn Bru" as your drink of choice for every meal. It's that or "Whiskey" with every meal.

Back