Insomniacs assemble!!

-Had Starbucks coffee today (just medium blend, medium sized cup, with a little cream, sugar, chocolate and vanilla flavor, but not much) and I liked it, I dunno why you guys hate it so much.

-This one Xenoblade boss is driving me crazy. There's been about three bosses so far that have really given me trouble, this being the third. Die already! >.<

Decided to watch...you know...Two episodes in and I will not lie it's well made! Starts off a bit slow though. [STRIKE]Obviously talking about Still Game although i've watched all 6 series[/STRIKE]
I'm sure Squid is over the moon.

Tired and going to head off in a few more minutes. 3:30AM is the latest. MANVGAME time for me! Because i'm totally not advertising...

Decided to watch...you know...Two episodes in and I will not lie it's well made! Starts off a bit slow though. [STRIKE]Obviously talking about Still Game although i've watched all 6 series[/STRIKE]
I'm sure Squid is over the moon.

Tired and going to head off in a few more minutes. 3:30AM is the latest. MANVGAME time for me! Because i'm totally not advertising...
I'll be honest, I don't like the first two episodes. If you liked those, then that's good news. ^^;

[/waitsforAssasinandCKtostartbitching]

I'll be honest, I don't like the first two episodes. If you liked those, then that's good news. ^^;

[/waitsforAssasinandCKtostartbitching]

Auch of course CK doesny like the good ol' scottish banter fae Still Game. How bout dat Boabby the barman fellow n aww aht.

-Had Starbucks coffee today (just medium blend, medium sized cup, with a little cream, sugar, chocolate and vanilla flavor, but not much) and I liked it, I dunno why you guys hate it so much.

'Cause it ain't coffee. It's ****in' liquid candy.

Decided to watch...you know...

[video=youtube;81Jg6L16Mzs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81Jg6L16Mzs[/video]

[video=youtube;81Jg6L16Mzs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81Jg6L16Mzs[/video]
[video=youtube;-KAWV6lyI5Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KAWV6lyI5Q[/video][/QUOTE]

[video=youtube;7MFi2qsqhLI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MFi2qsqhLI[/video]
Don't expect me to forget about THIS little gem in the pile of poop when it comes to Scottish comedy shows. Skip to about 40 seconds in...this is by far over edited...

Right thats me, catch ya lads later!

Don't forget about Still Game! It's pure class!...we need a [/BANTER] thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ ... Uh, my rage towards ponyfags made me miss the strike'd text. LOLDERP

Thought we'd lost ya for a second, Fraz. Don't scare me like that bro. :lol:

I barely put any of the sweet stuff in, if that's what you were implying....

I'm implyin' their drinks are liquid ****in' candy, and their brews are nothin' special if they aren't dowsed with whip cream 'n polluted with other additives. ... Which makes it even worse for someone with tastes like mine, but that's not my point.

My point is, **** Starbucks. :p

'Cause it ain't coffee. It's ****in' liquid candy.
I remember it being hot water. Like, hot water with coffee taking a secondary place.
Pichu2k7 said:
*Likes to watch MLP*
It's certainly better than most children's shows. Remember, you are not Peter Pan. You will need to grow up. And don't ever try preachin' the stuff while I'm around, like some might try.

@CK; No, he watched the first two episodes and he liked them. ^_^

Didn't realize anyone on Wiichat was more of a fool than me. :lol:

Stick to tea people

lolno

The day all my coffee turns to tea, is the day some ethereal deity wakes me up 'n serves me breakfast in bed.

I remember it being hot water. Like, hot water with coffee taking a secondary place.

I've shoved any 'n all memories I might have dining at the place into the junk heap of my mind. I don't recall what their "black" (there's no way it is at Starbucks) coffee tastes like, and I don't want to. Unfortunately, whatever loaded cocktail of a cup'o joe I bought on another occasion was too potent for my taste buds to forget.

Last edited:
Back