Insomniacs assemble!!

Y'know what, I think I'll give TLAB a chance just to spite MLP. Perhaps by some odd chance it'l be yet another rare modern cartoon that escapes my passionate dislike of all said cartoons. Someone gimme some links to the first series with Aang 'n friends.

Let's talk about kittens, shall we?

KITTENS! :D

/situation defused

But Animaniacs is still the bettet show.

magikarp_second.jpg

No one likes cats. Kittens, a little bit. But not cats.

Glad to be nobody then, I like bein' at peace and alone in both mind and body.

Y'know what, I think I'll give TLAB a chance just to spite MLP. Perhaps by some odd chance it'l be yet another rare modern cartoon that escapes my passionate dislike of all said cartoons. Someone gimme some links to the first series with Aang 'n friends.
If anybody still has netflix you can find it there

or just use a free trial

Ugh, I think there's too much trolling on this forum. Guess it's kinda inevitable to an extent due to the severe lack of active users, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't contribute.

I like our small community
But it's a little too small. Even like 10 more active users would be good. I mean, I have no intentions of making this place a mini FaceBook (dear god no), but I wish it saw some more activity.

And we need actually active girls too. ._.

I already brought people from Bulba (along with J), and only Missy stayed remotely active. :/

And also, I don't understand how this forum gets payed for. I'm confused.

So no **** there I was, with my gf at the theater in Puyallup Washington. We went to see Dark Knight Rises. We found our seats and sat down. Shortly after that a group of teenagers sitting next to us suddenly got up and left the room in a hurry. It looked like they were upset and weren't coming back, so we took their seats since it was nearer to the middle. I sat next to a guy who had stayed. He was wearing a black hoodie with the hood over his head. After a few seconds of sitting there I turned to him and asked if he was a big Batman fan, as I usually try to spark convos with complete strangers as to be social. He didn't say anything, he didn't even look at me. He looked angry though. That's when i noticed something next to his feet. A small metal suit-case type box. After hearing recent stories, I grew concerned. As I was about to go tell a security guard, a police officer showed up flashing the hooded man in the face with a flashlight. He told him to get up and bring his box with him. The guy was hesitant, looked pissed off rather than scared, but did as he was told eventually.

One thing was about that.
Why didnt anyone try to be a hero?

Anyway.
Long day today

@Bodine
Wow
What is this world coming too

@DBloke
Suspicious looking people aren't threats, only potential threats
If you tackled him and he had a case full of papers you probably would get sued

Back