Insomniacs assemble!!

Forlorn, Obfuscated, Sick With Anguish? Sure... Now if you'll excuse me, I'mma need to go 'n stab myself a few times in a dark corner.

How could Square do this t' us... ;_____;

Watching Dragonball evolution is like rubbing your eyes on a Jalapeno covered cactus, while having a tick infested hamster eating your brain.

yes its that good

Watching Dragonball evolution is like rubbing your eyes on a Jalapeno covered cactus, while having a tick infested hamster eating your brain.

yes its that good

[X] Strongly Agree [ ] Agree [ ] No opinion [ ] Disagree [ ] Disagree Strongly

Yeah...huge DBZ fan here...cried uncontrollably after watching that debacle for the first time...sooooo bad....:cryin:

I was actually pleasantly surprised. Squeenix tends to be more sadistic than that. Perhaps this signals a step in the right direction for them.

You're happy they're re-releasing games on the iPad, instead of makin' sequels to one'a the few good series they still have? Madness, I say.

You're happy they're re-releasing games on the iPad, instead of makin' sequels to one'a the few good series they still have? Madness, I say.

I am definitely happy that a highly rated rpg is now available to a wider variety of audiences. I do not know whether the original game would allow or a sequel or not, but lightning may not strike twice here. Especially when it's them.

My biggest problem is that it's 20 bucks. Sure, it's an entire game. But still, most people don't buy stuff on their iPads if they're over 3 dollars.

My only issue with all this is how much hype Square was buildin' over nothin' more than a re-release on a different "system"...

I was pumped for a bloody sequel. TWEWY's cast makin' a cameo in Kingdom Hearts, this mysterious countdown official website, all of it pointed towards said sequel. Square has mind****ed many a TWEWY fan successfully...

Back