Insomniacs assemble!!

After countless distractions, endless procrastination, 'n makin' myself a douchebag of a liar sayin' "it'l be finished tonight" over and over, my UU team is finally complete. And, of course, ready to get owned/snatch a shockingly unlikely win from y'all. wewt

[STRIKE]Now it's time t' take another month to complete my new OU team.[/STRIKE]

*Order Wind Waker on Amazon*

*Gets Twilight Princess for the Gamecube*

What the f-ck, seller?

If you were looking forward to Wind Walker, this has got to be disappointing. :mad: Must have been a parent selling their kids game and didn't have a clue. Any way of straightening it out?

If you were looking forward to Wind Walker, this has got to be disappointing. :mad: Must have been a parent selling their kids game and didn't have a clue. Any way of straightening it out?
I filed a complaint asking for either a refund or the right game.

^ You're late bro. :lol:

- Fall slowly approaches. 'N very few heatwaves have touched the area for the entire summer. At this rate, we might actually get some decent snowfall. :D
- ... So long as Lady Luck 'n Mother Nature get along, anywho.

*Order Wind Waker on Amazon*

*Gets Twilight Princess for the Gamecube*

What the f-ck, seller?

Amazon sellers: more trustworthy than eBay businessmen, but also have a tendency to be moar dumb. Who's the seller bro? I'm gonna be pickin' up WW soon myself, likely via Amazon. Wouldn't want the same bullshit t' happen. :lol:

Well that's nice of you, J. ^_^

I rented Wind Waker before, I enjoyed it, but I didn't get to play it for long. I consider it my second favorite Zelda game, after Skyward Sword and before Majora's Mask.

It's my third favorite, behind Four Swords and A Link to the Past. From the ones I've played:

1. Four Swords
2. A Link to the Past
3. Wind Waker
4. Skyward Sword
5. Oracle of Seasons
6. Minnish Cap
7. Twilight Princess

I think that's it.

1. Skyward Sword
2. Wind Waker
3. Majora's Mask
4. Ocarina of Time