Insomniacs assemble!!

Talking about Xenosaga makes me want to replay some of that trilogy on the PS2. Are you saying that the Wii game of Xenosaga is bad?

.... it's Xenoblade, a spiritual successor to the Xeno games. Xenosaga was inspired by Xenogears. They are all seperate games, with some similar themes and elements here and there.

As with all Xeno games, it's a great title. Better than Saga, actually.

Don't matter how recent or long ago the new member glitch was fixed, everyone should party regardless. :lol:

Are you saying that the Wii game of Xenosaga is bad?

The very opposite, the latest installment in the Xeno series, Xenoblade, is a fantastic game; though I've yet to play it myself, it's unanimous that it's great. Considerin' it's roots are equally, if not even more impressive games, I'm led to believe it's not an exaggeration.

I was commenting on the fact that my old Wii is from '06, and is very worn down... Can't play games with too much data on 'em, "double-layered discs". My Wii definitely wouldn't be able to handle it, much as I want to buy it. =(

Two Wiichat members' Wiis also struggled to play the game, so it's become a sort of inside joke that the game is cursed. :lol:

Last edited:
My '08 Wii has no trouble playing Xenoblade. Perhaps if you backed up your discs, you wouldn't have had that problem.

Saw a kid playing TWEWY during break today on an emulator :D
Quit before day 1 was over, then learned he was a Kingdom Hearts fan. :mad:
Why am I not surprised that he didn't wanna keep up with a story?

Would ya expect anythin' else from a kid?

... I'm honestly confused as to why Square's suddenly puttin' so much effort into KH's plot so late in the game. KH2 and onwards they were obviously tryin' to make it less bread 'n butter, but with the more recent games they're clearly tryin' hard. The game's reputation is entirely tarnished by it's youth fanbase, the fact that it's across so many systems means that the complex plot won't be understood by most (... or at all for the kiddies either way), and the fact that Sora is the bloody main character destroys everythin' in the end, since of all the unique KH characters, Sora is the most boring copypasta "hero" in the entire cast.

I ain't complainin' since the gameplay is more than enough to keep me lovin' the series; an interestin' plot makes the experience all the more enjoyable; but this is all essentially salvaging a sinkin' ship. The salvaging will be successful, but their efforts would be far better put into a new "ship" with, I dunno... less Disney.

With all that KH has done, Squeenix clearly has the experience needed to make a fantastic Action RPG in all venues. Birth By Sleep alone was proof of this, and once I get my hands on it, DDD will probably support the same as well. Once the KH series is done 'n over with, I expect even greater things on the horizon.

... ... ... Like TWEWY2. T_T

Last edited:
My DS has been lying around ever since I finished Ace Attorney. I may look toward getting TWEWY soon.

Do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it.

And love it.

Do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it.

And love it.

Speakin' of pesterin' people over fantastic games...

Ya get your hands on RDR yet? >_>

Back