Insomniacs assemble!!

I'll never understand the hype that is Assassin's Creed.

Planning on getting DmC soon. The demo was a lot of fun. So I hope the game delivers.

I'll never understand the hype that is Assassin's Creed.

Planning on getting DmC soon. The demo was a lot of fun. So I hope the game delivers.

It's because it's similar to my username. Game title also seems to suggest stealth, which is a fat lie as well.

Getting Pandora's Tower when it comes to the US [strike]because Assasin told me to[/strike] because it looks pretty good.

After I finish the Last Story (I like it a lot) I need to play more Monster Hunter Tri, TWEWY, FF6, FE: SS, and Kirby and the Amazing Mirror. Aside from Final Fantasy for a while, and I guess Sacred Stones for a bit too, none of them has sucked me in yet. I need to play more.

Karpmod, did you just kill 3 of my likes by editing my moveset?
57522875.gif
Derptext

For all you TF2 players:

[video=youtube;LiNgTs3KGv0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LiNgTs3KGv0#![/video]

Umbrella. Resident Evil. That's what I gathered.

Thankfully, we're not in the horrible world that the RE games have become.

and whats this about? It says 00D 00H 00M and 00S. What is going on here?

It means you have been born today. Every memory you have has been pre-programmed. This while world was created for you. They don't know that I am able to communicate with you. You need to run. I don't have much time. I fear they are on to me. Run. Hurry and escape before it's too late.

and whats this about? It says 00D 00H 00M and 00S. What is going on here?

00 Days, 00 Hours, 00 Minutes, 00 Seconds! It means the end times are truly upon us, Mayans' failmath be damned!! Ya better Nopegineer us 9001 lv. 3 sentries but quick, bro. We're gonna need 'em.

Back