double post
oh_you.jpg

[video=youtube;NOCC5UwaMr0]http://youtu.be/NOCC5UwaMr0?t=1m28s[/video]

College on Friday's is gewd!

Being a Roadie is fun

Being at a service station surrounded by snow isnt

Which one?

Last Story spoilers
Jirall. I absolutely despised him at first, but later in the game when he totally loses it, he becomes awesome. I love insane characters, and Jirall is one of the most crazy ones I've seen in terms of behavior. Too bad he couldn't have been crazy for longer.

Last edited:
Last Story spoilers
Jirall. I absolutely despised him at first, but later in the game when he totally loses it, he becomes awesome. I love insane characters, and Jirall is one of the most crazy ones I've seen in terms of behavior. Too bad he couldn't have been crazy for longer.
They did a pretty good job there. Voice acting helped greatly.

dowant.jpg

So, I've given up on AC:III multiplayer. T'is a damn waste of time since it works a only third of the time... Haven't gotten a match in the past six days. They took my second favorite multiplayer game evar (Revelations) and destroyed it with all these ****in' glitches and hosting issues. Curse you, Ubisoft. Leaderboards be damned, I don't care if I've dropped t' Rank 6 just from bloody inactivity, I just want t' play the god damn game. But I can't... ;_; So much potential fun all but ruined 'n wasted.

Back