Insomniacs assemble!!

He didn't have mod status, that's just a gigantic-ass avatar. Bastard's vertical avatar limitation glitched and he took advantage of it.

No one mocks the 'Karphammer and lives t' tell of it. ... Except for Tamps, but ignore that...

The 'Karphammer is about as useful as a wet noodle pulling a truck.

And that useless hammer statue'a yours was given to ya outta pity. There's a good reason most of your modpowers were removed.

And sorry t' break the news to ya, but it's made of pyrite.

Surely I can mock it and live
After all, I made the Scruffy 'Karp and the Ninja 'Karp pics

I'm losin' a lot'a rounds lately... ... ...

Challenge accepted!

sableye_sushi_by_kniteschaed-d2z3ckp.png

Challenge accepted!

Y-... y-you... ! HOW DARE YOU!! I shan't stand for such blasphemous propaganda on this forum! You've chosen the worst (fisher)man to make an enemy of. You will rue this day. You WILL pay, be it in blood or ban, 'Karp my words you Arceus-forsaken heretic!

Though, a shiny Basculin clone might convince me t' let ya off the hook just this once.

Exactly, it's too good t' eat. Sayin' otherwise is tantamount t' treason. That traitor'll get his...

Y-... y-you... ! HOW DARE YOU!! I shan't stand for such blasphemous propaganda on this forum! You've chosen the worst (fisher)man to make an enemy of. You will rue this day. You WILL pay, be it in blood or ban, 'Karp my words you Arceus-forsaken heretic!

Nope.

Though, a shiny Basculin clone might convince me t' let ya off the hook just this once.
Wynaut

Last edited:
Less meat on a Karp than a McDonalds burger

Power abuse? What's this, my shiny Basculin has become trapped in the PC! It's like it can't be traded!

nononononononono

We're friends, yeah? I'm sure you'd never let a small issue like that go unfixed. Not for ya bro.

Back