Insomniacs assemble!!

I've played Liquid Crystal all of the way through (that they've finished, anyways), some Shiny Gold X, and a few others that weren't very good (Quartz in particular)

I want my game to be better then those, I'm even gonna try to recruit people into the project.

The only thing I really know about when it comes to modding ROMs is the scripting portion. I was originally going to work with a friend at school to make one in our free time during class, but we lost that free time to do other work.

tumblr_mbgmpnLN3o1rv3hlso1_1280_zpsbe50cf39.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
*sigh*

Splash King has gone back into inactivity. The thread is dead nao.

He's never inactive

Correct! Router's been fried for the past few days (... was it two or three?). My bro made some crazy sort'a quick fix I can't hope t' understand, so I'm back a week earlier than it would've taken for some professional fool t' get all the way out here.

I've played Liquid Crystal all of the way through (that they've finished, anyways), some Shiny Gold X, and a few others that weren't very good (Quartz in particular)

Good ol' Quartz... bloody hell that hack was bad. :lol:

Sly Cooper IV comes out in a few days! ^_^

;_________;

WHAT?!?! ... Suddenly, I have an in-explainable disdain for Sony.

Clearly this happened 'cause Sony currently owns Sucker Punch, otherwise there's no ****in' way they'd hand this grand franchise over t' any other bloody company... I may never even play the game and this still irks me. If these newbies **** up Thieves In Time (dat abbreviation), that sure as **** won't leave me amused.

Most people got mental on Ebay buying stuff they dont need when tired.

I nearly buy a 32X and go to download loads of Sonic hacks.

ITS NOT NORMAL!!

Back