Insomniacs assemble!!

Speaking of problems, did you and Feralize actually set up that pathetic excuse for a cult? The Magikrap Cult? I think she mentioned it today.

It's been set up for years, ya fool. She had the intelligence t' join on up, unlike bass-for-brains 'n you.

Where are the members? Where's the symbol? Where's the propaganda (I plan on making some soon)? What a horrible cult.

Unlike you scum, we don't live in the name of pride or the glory of ourselves. Praising 'Karp is all we need in our lives. We've no need for visual propaganda nor open places of worship.

Yes, Nick, I did say TWEWY wasn't my favorite game. Persona 4 is.

And WiiAssassin, what were your problems with TWEWY's combat system? I'm all for Turn Based RPGs, and Persona has my favorite battle system of those, but the Cross Stride battle system was just that awesome.

Would you join the Knights of Knee aka. the Knights who say KNEE!
KneeofJustice_zps0e915c69.png

Yes, Nick, I did say TWEWY wasn't my favorite game. Persona 4 is.

And WiiAssassin, what were your problems with TWEWY's combat system? I'm all for Turn Based RPGs, and Persona has my favorite battle system of those, but the Cross Stride battle system was just that awesome.

As I've said before, we switched places.

You've mentioned several times that you love turn-based combat. I generally dislike turn-based. It's boring and just feels out of place (even though my favorite games use it). Which is why I loved that Xenoblade finally ditched it for the "series" it belongs to. Ended up being my favorite battle system in an RPG game. Logically, I should probably like TWEWY's combat. But no. The 2 screen management is a stupid, your guy only has like 3 moves to pick from, and enemies weren't fun to fight aside from a boss or 2. I mostly just tapped random things until I won. Even for the gimmick bosses it worked. I would strongly have preferred to have endured through another turn-based battle system than what TWEWY did.

OMG Bravely Default was just announced for the U.S. today! sdl;jfksjdflksdjflksjf bring moar RPG's to Nintendo's library! I want a 3DS ;_;

Last edited:
Back