Insomniacs assemble!!

And on that note, huntin' Boar in RDR is a right-pain in the arse. Only area I can ever consistently find 'em in is North of Macfarlane's Ranch, from 'bout the break of dawn 'til the sun has fully risen.

I'm sure you'd be happy to even settle for a guy irl, what with your afro scaring the women.
Oh please, my hair is such a chick magnet. Also, it's honestly more of a minifro. Well, it was, it's overgrown at the moment. But that's what barbers are for.

Bah, see her about once a year or two, give or take. Makes me feel. Don't wanna remember those days.
I don't want to remember anything I did prior to like 2012, for the most part.

My friend is demanding I get this. Looks pretty trippy.

Oh please, my hair is such a chick magnet. Also, it's honestly more of a minifro. Well, it was, it's overgrown at the moment. But that's what barbers are for.

Tell the barber to actually CUT hair next time.

Neosquid said:
My friend is demanding I get this. Looks pretty trippy.

That reminds me. I recommend this. Not only is it ridiculous, but it's also a very good game with a good story. They're even working on a sequel with money raised from a campaign.

Tell the barber to actually CUT hair next time.
That would be very counterproductive.

That reminds me. I recommend this. Not only is it ridiculous, but it's also a very good game with a good story. They're even working on a sequel with money raised from a campaign.

"The reason: the Chaos Dunk, a jam so powerful its mere existence threatens the balance of chaos and order."

That's when I realized what the whole game was going to be like.

Life is a waste of time
Time is a waste of life,
So get wasted all the time
And have the time of your life

When I click "New posts", half the threads there have been created by Yoshi25. The vast majority are annoyingly pointless. Should we crush him?

Slept from five till half four.
My body just shut down, now for "Work"
One problem is, IVE DONE EVERYTHING THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE!!

When I click "New posts", half the threads there have been created by Yoshi25. The vast majority are annoyingly pointless. Should we crush him?

report them and ill probably "White noise" them.

Edit
Looking at them, hes a very ill informed poster, he gets a lot of his news from less than reputable sites

Last edited:
Meh. Everyone starts off as a nub. Considerin' I'm a Rule Nazi, ya'd think I'd be the first to address this.

Back