Insomniacs assemble!!

You must talk a lot then, responding to each and every solitary post on this thread. :lol: Err, the ones that weren't already responded to anyway.

[video=youtube;E50sUAMRH0s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E50sUAMRH0s[/video]
It took long enough
Mike Tyson plays Punch Out!! for the first time

Pushed myself to hard while swimming yesterday

Body nearly stopped mid length at 46 and I forced another four

Im paying for it today as I have no energy

None of that is valid if people don't buy the game. The backlash ESO has is tremendous and the game simply won't survive with the outdated subscription model.

Guild Wars 2 was recently said to be the fastest selling mmo. Apparently, they didn't get the mmo about efficient business models. Tera is f2p, and is a considerable success.

GW2 survives using the cash shop. Same with Tera. It is either monthly p2p and everything is free outside of the game purchase and subscription or it is f2p and you can "pay2win" by buying better items with real cash. Either way, they are going to charge money outside of the actual purchase of the game in order to support the server cost.

Personally, I believe that ESO is going to fail. Hard. Damn near every WoW style MMO does.

GW2 survives using the cash shop. Same with Tera. It is either monthly p2p and everything is free outside of the game purchase and subscription or it is f2p and you can "pay2win" by buying better items with real cash. Either way, they are going to charge money outside of the actual purchase of the game in order to support the server cost.

Personally, I believe that ESO is going to fail. Hard. Damn near every WoW style MMO does.

But it's p2p. How can it possibly fail?

But it's p2p. How can it possibly fail?

I know you're being sarcastic but I'll humor you. It will fail because it isn't going to be good enough for people to want to pay monthly. I see 2 things happening. It fails hard and they shut it down and a few private servers pop up or it goes F2P and they introduce a cash shop like other F2P MMOs

Gone for the next few days or weeks. And by "gone" I mean I'm not going to be as active as I was.

Sure, I'll pop in every once in a while, but I won't stay as long. Not that you'll miss my presence...

Gone for the next few days or weeks. And by "gone" I mean I'm not going to be as active as I was.

Sure, I'll pop in every once in a while, but I won't stay as long. Not that you'll miss my presence...
Why the uncertainty in the time frame?

I said I would do the same thing for a few months, didn't I? Look what became of that plan.

Why the uncertainty in the time frame?
I won't have Internet access for the most part, but every once in a while I can pop in. Maybe sometimes with a mobile if I can.

I said I would do the same thing for a few months, didn't I? Look what became of that plan.
Haha, I might do the same thing as well. I'm here almost all of the time I can be here. < And that'll be less often for now.

I won't have Internet access for the most part, but every once in a while I can pop in. Maybe sometimes with a mobile if I can.
Oh, well that sucks.

I'm here almost all of the time I can be here.
painsplit.png

...no, that doesn't make any sense. I refuse to resort to using that "Share the pain" Yugioh card, though.

Back